THE END!!!

yes! You have reached the end Of Anonymous!

Hey! I thought this was only going to be three chapters in my one shots! 18 chapters was not bad! As I was ending NeRds I was planning on putting another fan fic up instead of this one, but then I changed it last minute....so even though this one is done, I will be putting up a new one!

IDRIS:
CLACE
Jace's dad is Government Secretary. He's practically been raised in Idris boarding School with his best friends Alec. Clary has been to normal schools, She had been neglected by her mother in her child ages and was raised by her mom's backup dancers. When Clary's father, one of the advisors for the king of Spain gives Jocelyn two choices, either put their daughter in Idris or face a legal battle for their daughter that he would win to gain full custody, Jocelyn is forced to send Clary to Idris. What happens when Bratty Jace and Neglected Clary meet?
MALEC
Alec is Jace's Best friend. He has been in IDRIS since forever. Magnus is new rich and is embarrassed of his parents and his family business..A butchery. Magnus becomes Jace and Alec's friend, but will Alec and Magnus's relationship be only a friendship? Or will it be more?
SIZZY
Izzy's dad neglects her, she's been raised and loved by the school and servants, but nonetheless she is still treated like a princess, mostly because her dad feels guilty because Izzy's mom died when She was three. Simon lived in Brooklyn, he went to IDRIS instead of moving on and going to college, but why did he go to Idris? To avenge his dad's death...but will something stop him? Maybe even a someone?
WESSA
Tessa is in IDRIS on a scholarship, So is Will, Tessa is not so strictly Christian, Will is not so strictly Jewish. But will's parents are strictly Jewish, what happens when Tessa and Will fall in love? Will his parents be happy for him? Or do everything in their power to stop this lovely romance?
JEMMA
Emma went to IDRIS thinking she was on a sports scholarship, it turned out she was adopted by an anonymous tutor.Will Emma ever find out who this anonymous person is? Jules has been in IDRIS since forever, his mother has been in a trans ever since Jules brother died making Jules an only child. Will someone who is also alone help him? Maybe a blonde girl from an orphanage?

I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS!CASSANDRA CLARE DOES!
I hope you like it! The first chapter should already be up....Kay bye!!!