Chapter 2 [Life is crazy]

Laff's POV
I just got off the plane from france and I was now in America, the great U.S. of A.
I'm finally free from my past, anything from then can't get to me now, I'm a new man. Im going to Chris Jackson college, it was named after America's first president. How much more American can you get than going to a college named after the first president.
Since I didn't know anyone in this country and I didn't have a drivers licences yet I had to call a taxi. Oh this should fun, especially since I can barely speak English and I have social anxiety. How wonderful.

I figured this moment would come, thank god I practiced on the plane ride here. I just hope I remembered it right.
I called over a taxi and tried to ask for a ride to Chris Jackson college as best as I could in English.

"Excuse me sir could you fuck off to Chris Jackson college."
He looked confused at first then that confusion turned into anger.
Oh god did I say something wrong, I think I did Shit what do I do.
I started frantically apologizing in French.

"Oh mon dieu, je suis tellement désolé. Tu vois, tu ne parles pas très bien l'anglais et j'ai juste besoin d'aller au collège Chris Jackson et je suis désolé si je t'ai insulté ..."("Oh my god, I am so sorry. you see can not speak English very well and I just needed a ride to Chris Jackson college and I'm sorry if I insulted you-")
He slammed the door closed,threw a soda can at me and drove off.
Well....at least it was empty.

I took a deep sigh I tried to figure out a way to get to my destination. I looked over to my side and found a map of the area. Perfect. I took one of the mini maps of the bigger map and saw the words Chris Jackson college over a land mark that resembled a school. Even better.

I figured I'm not about to ask a taxi driver again so I guess I'm walking. Dang I already told the receptionist on the phone that I would be there by at least 4:30.
Great it'll be my first day here and the people ill be living with for my college days are going to hate me for showing up at an unexpected time.
I let out another sigh, whatever the sooner I start walking the sooner I'll get there.

A couple hours and miles later I realized that there was a sound of footsteps trailing behind me for a while. I didn't want to look behind me because I didn't want the person knowing I knew that they were following me. So I just changed my direction.
They changed too. Ok maybe they just had to go this way too. So I decided to pick up my pace. They did too. Ok its official this creep is following me. Shit. I picked up my pace again. They did the same. At this point I started to run. I tried throwing them off by changing directions at random times but they kept up with me.
I ended up running into a alley with a dead end.
"Merde." (Shit)

The person cocked a gun and pointed it at me.
"Your wallet or your life, choose one."
(If you get that reference your absolutely amazing)

I couldn't understand what he said and I was having a eternal panic attack, so I just stood there.
Next thing I knew the gun went off and I was on the ground bleeding out.
He took my wallet and ran off,and I just layed there until I bled out and died.

(Author: I'm just kidding I just wanted to mess with your feelings because I feed off of your suffering(that's a joke too) but I could never do that to

Mary-French-Fry-Joseph Marquis-Gay Child Laff-Baguette-Marqui Uh oh-Spaghetti-os-Fronce-Laffy Taffy-Lafayette.

Ok back to the real story)

"Your wallet or your life choose one." he said.
Lucky for me I understood that. I handed him my wallet and he flashed a devilish smirk and put his gun away.
As he walked out the alley someone shouted at him.
"EACKER WHERE'S MY MONEY!"
the person shouted.
The person who was chasing me addressed as Eacker started rambling and speaking fast. I was trying to figure out what he was saying when a gun went off.