Chapter 8 [The dating game]

Laf's POV

"Merde, putain, putain, putain,merde! What the fuck have I done!" I panic as my friend try and calm me down.
"Hey hey its ok just calm down." John says while rubbing my arms in efforts to calm me down.
"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!! I don't even know what I was thinking agreeing to this, I mean I haven't gone on a date in years. What will I say, what do I do, how could I keep her interested in me?!" I start to hyperventilate.

"Maybe just don't go." Hercules said in a salty tone as he stood in a corner with his arms folded against his chest. The hell is his problem? "You know what, your right I'm just not gonna go. I'm gonna cancel the date and sta-" just as I said that my phone started to ring. I checked the caller I.D. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, ITS ADRIENNE!!" I shriek with the pitch of a thousand little girls, as I chuck my phone across the room. Apparently when it hit the wall it answered the phone as well.
"~Hey its Adrienne, I just called to let you know I'm on my way to pick you up for our date. I'm really excited for tonight I hope you are too. I'll be there in about 30 minutes so be ready by the time I get there.....Hello?" I didn't want to answer her but I didn't want to hang up on her either but I had to say something eventually. "Uhh yea I'll be ready by then."

~"Ok great can't wait, bye." I hung up the phone. "Shit I'm in too deep I can't turn back now. Oh what I gonna do, I haven't dated a woman in years." Every one stopped and look at me for that last statement. Even Hercules stopped to raise an eyebrow at me expecting an explanation. Oh putain. "Oh uhh no not like that mom amis, i-i just mean I just haven't been on a date in a while n-not just with women."

"So with men too?" Alex questioned me with a smug expression on his face. I started to sweat furiously in fear of answering the question. I'm not gay, but lately Hercules has me questioning if that's even true.
"Ok you know what there's nothing we can do about it so lets go get you ready for your date Laf." Hercules said as he got out of his corner and helped me up. I think he could sense my fear in answering Alex's question. Thank god he helped me avoid it.

Herc's POV
We kick Alex and John out of the room cause they'd be no help in any sort of way right now. Now its just me helping Laf get ready for his date with Adrienne. Just in case your wondering no I'm not jealous I-I just think he could do better ya know. But there's nothing I can do about it now so I might as well be a good friend and help him out with this shit.

"OK first thing first, you need to get the hell over yourself. I get it your nervous and freaking out but we only got 30 minutes to get ready and we can't get anything done if your to busy freaking out. OK." He nodded. "Great now show me what you plan to wear." He went to his closet and pulled out this a old worn down red shirt with a faded design on it and a pair of light blue jeans.

"Sweet Jesus. Oh honey please tell me your kidding." My inner diva started to show. "Uhm no. But hey you don't even know where were going, so this could be date appropriate. And who are you to tell me what's good to wear and what's not?" He asked. "A tailor slash fashion designer in training, and trust me that outfit wouldn't be date appropriate anywhere." I snapped my fingers for dramatic effect. "Hey!" he yelled at me laughing through his words. I laugh a little too, "Now come with me and i'll find you something a bit more tasteful." I walked him over to my room.

He looked around in awe at all of my supplies cluttered around my room. I don't know why he finds my scattered fabrics and designs fascinating its just all a big mess in my opinion. "So, where are you guys going anyway. You know so I can match the outfit with the theme." "Its at this restaurant called Lieonel's." I pause to think for a minute then I start to look around for a suit. "I never took you as a tailor slash fashion designer type."