Chapter 7 [3 Reasons why pt.2]

Herc's POV
Oh. My. God.
NooooOOoOOOoo!! I franticly press the open door button but it door stays shut, the button won't even glow.
Well fan-fucking-tastic my worst nightmare has become a reality. I'm trapped in a dark broken elevator. Oh, and heres the real kicker here I'm claustrophobic.
*looks at script then back up at author* Really dude your gonna make me claustrophobic at a moment like this.
Author: Shhhh.... just go with it so it can contribute to the plot
Herc:Ughhhh fine
*4th wall rebuilds*

Anyways

My breathing gets heavy and fast, the situation sucks but at least in not alone. Wait im not alone its been like 2 minutes and I didn't even check on Laf or at least try to somewhat comfort him. I got to stay calm so I don't freak him out too.
"So...uhhhh...h-how you holding up?"
"Eh I'm slightly nervous but only the power is out."
His voice is very soothing to me and I start to calm down a bit.

"Plus if someone wants to use the elevator I won't work so someone might report it and someone will fix it." He added.
Has a good point, so hopfully well be out soon.
"Wait I have an idea, why wait when I can just call Alex or John." I dial the number and call.

[Scene cut to Alex and John]

"Hold up John, I'm getting a call. Oh its just Herc."
"Just put your phone on silent and pretend you didn't see it. Besides they need a bit more time in there together."
"Ok. You do it to incase be tries to call you too."
"Smart. Hey Alex, while we got time to kill wanna catch a movie I heard a Wrinkle in time is out."
"Sure lets go."

[Scene change back to the elevator]

"Dammit neither John or Alex answered." My breathing increased again.
"Hercules, mon ami are you alright. You don't look so good."
Shit, he can clearly see I'm on the breach of hyperventilating.
"Psh...yea I'm good...why wouldn't I. I mean like, I'm sitting in the dark in a... metal death box that could... probably drop any minute while the walls are slowly...closing in." I start to hyperventilate.

"Oh I see the problem, your claustrophobic aren't you?" I nod my head in shame.
"Awww don't be ashamed mon ami, I get it small spaces are scary."
"No they're not scary they're absolutely terrifying. I don't get it how are you so calm about this."
"I got stuck in a elevator as a kid once and my mom taught me this ryhme.  Close your eyes. Breath in 5 seconds, exhale 4.  Look at the ceiling look at the floor. Look at the walls, they're not closing in. Just stay relaxed and the darkness won't win. I've been calm in these situations since."

"Ok." I close my eyes and try the rhyme.
"Breath in 5 seconds-*inhale* exhale 4- *exhale*. Look at the celing- *looks up*, look at the floor*looks down*. Look at the walls *looks around*, they're not closing in. Just stay relaxed and the darkness won't win."
My breathing goes back to normal my mind feels enlightened.
"Wow, it actually worked. Thanks Laf."
"Oh your welcome Hercules, I just hate seeing people so stressed like that."
"So now what?" Lad asks me.
"Well we got two options. We can either find a way to get out of here, or just chill in here till someone finds us."
"Ehhh the first option sounds like alot of work and thinking. Lets just chill and try to enjoy this." Laf suggests.

I turn on the flashlight on my phone, Laf starts opening the bed spread set we just bought and lays it on the floor.
I pull up Netflix on my phone and prop it on a pillow on the floor. So there we were, laying on the floor in the dark in a broken elevator watching Lilo and Stitch.

(Time skip 50 mins into the movie)

We were in the middle of watching a Disney classic when all of a sudden, the elevator shifts causing things to slide across the floor. And by things I mean every thing in the elevator including me and Laf. I slide across the floor and hit the wall. Laf follows close but instead of sliding into the wall he slides into me, our bodies now smooshed together. The elevator trembles slightly then suddenly I feel someone's arms squeezing body for dear life. I grow less tense at the sudden contact, but my body heats up.
"Oh...I-I-I'm so sorry. I panicked w-when the elevator s-shifted s-so I grabbed the closest thing to me. Je m'excuse profondément. Vous pensez probablement que je suis bizarre ou gay n'est-ce pas, je jure que je ne le suis pas. Eh bien peut-être un peu. Attends je parle à nouveau en français. Dieu diable-" [I deeply apologize. You probably think I'm weird or gay don't you, i swear I'm not. Well maybe a little. Wait am I talking in French again. God dammit-]