Chapter 2

( Leilani P.O.V)
I wake up this morning to Jeilani,  my twin sister,  talkin on the phone.  She has always been a morning person and that is something that we don't have in common.  She waves at me then walks out the room cause she knew that I hate loud things first thing on the morning.  I get up and wrap up my hair and take a shower.  After my shower,  I put on some VS lotion with my deodorant.  I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit.  It's a white T-shirt,  blue jean jacket,  black leggings,  and some Jordans.  I throw on my hoop earrings with some pink lip gloss.  I grab my MCM book bag and walk downstairs.  Keilani must have left already and me,  Neilani,  and Jeilani had to cook ourselves.  Me and Jeilani give each other the look.
(L=Leilani. J=Jeilani, N= Neilani)
L&J:  Starbucks. 
N:  I'm going with y'all.  Besides,  we all know Leilani can't drive for shit. 
L: And we all know you can't do edges for shit.
J:  Ohhh shit! Would y'all quit fighting over this BS and let's go already.  I told Asia that me and her would walk in together.
L&N:  Aight

We decide to take my Mercedes Benz and go get Starbucks.  I get a caramel latte and Jei get a Blonde espresso.  Nei doesn't drink coffee all like that so she get a smoothie. On the way to school,  I decide to pick up Sliyah.  She is like,  my best friend. I call her but she doesn't answer.  Weird,  she must not be up yet.  I play Rock by Plies. 
(Song in mm)
We pull into the school lot and I see my worst enemy,  Ashlyn.  I see her whisper something to Brooke and laugh.  I just roll my eyes and walk in the school with Nei and Jei.  I see some fine boys talkin to Keilani so we walk over to them. 

Convo:
L: Hey Keilani
K: Hey Leilani.  These are the guys.  There is prince,  trevon, and James. Btw,  have you seen Lasia? I haven't seen her.
J: I haven't seen Asia either.  They are cousins so they might come together. 
L: I haven't seen Sliyah either.  I'm gonna try to call them.  Bye boys.  Bye y'all.
Everyone: Bye Lei.

When I left,  I see James starin mad hard.  I just smile at him.  He follows me to the parking lot.  I scroll through my phone and try to call Sliyah again.  No answer,  so I call Asia,  no answer.  I start to get worried so I hop in my car.  I hope they are OK.  I see James lookin at me with question in his eyes.  I wave him over and he hops in on the passenger side. 

Convo:
James:  You ok? 
Lei: I don't know yet.  The girls aren't answering their phones and I am going over there.  If something happened to them...
James: They will be ok. 

He puts his hand on my shoulder and I drive away.  We get to know about each other while we drive to Sliyah's house.  The door is unlocked and there is stuff every where.  I see a little blood on the carpet,  which was easy considering the carpet is light blue.  I see James walking down the hallway with his hand on his pocket.  I reach in my book bag and get the strap.  James looks at me with wonder in his eyes.  I smirk and walked upstairs.  I see that Sliyah's door is open.  I open it and what I saw made me scream to the top of my lungs. 
"AHHHHHHHHHHH! " I scream.  James runs up the steps.  "What happened...  Oh shit!"

What happened to Sliyah?  Continue reading to find out.  😜