Someone Like You

⚠️⚠️COPYRIGHT ⚠️⚠️

2018 ©  jeonmaknaekook

Please do not steal any parts of the story. I really work hard writing every chapter. A lot of thinking goes into this. And yes, I spend my precious time writing this. Any resemblance with any other story is purely Coincidence and not intentional.

⚠️⚠️DISCLAIMER ⚠️⚠️

BTS, I do not own them. All the pictures used in the story do NOT belong to me. Credit to the rightful owners.

❤️GENRE❤️

Romance 

🔹LANGUAGE🔹

English

🕘STARTED ON🕘

10 March, 2018

🕘ENDED ON🕘

16 April, 2018

 OFFICIAL COVER 

 Thank you for the cover and all the hard work you've put into it VelvetWinery3. I appreciate it. Fighting!~ 

 Fighting!~ 

DESCRIPTION

" How have you been?" He asked walking alongside the Han River with her.

The cool breeze blew over them. It looked as if it was a scene from a movie.

With no response from her, he intertwined his fingers with hers. It was a bliss for him but for her....

" I'm married.." She said coming to a still and retreating her hand from his.

" I know" That was all he could say. Sorrow evident in his voice.

" I.." She started but he never let her finish.

" I'll find someone" He said smiling at her. " Someone Like You" .

And left her alone.

Little did he know that leaving her only made his heart crave more...For her.

Because there's no one Like Her.

All he needed was Her.

REVIEWS

KabyHsu : The story is definitely 10 points out of 10! The words used are beautiful and it was a ride of emotions. My heart can't calm down while reading this story and I was definitely looking forward to what would happen next coz I'm always left hanging. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful experience. The romance between the characters are blooming and I could feel their emotions through the writing! I would highly recommended everyone to read this story!

trippyoongi : This book was honestly a rollercoaster with my emotions, as always your playing with my feelings again but overall it was amazing. I remember seeing an notification pop up for this book and i'd click it straight away excited for next chapter. Loved it to bits, thank you for this book !! x

Thanks for the valuable time you spent in reading this. I really hope you'll like this story and support it like you did with my other story. 

Please vote, comment and share,

Stay Blessed,

Love

Emma #Army