Letter

Y/N's POV

The concert was already on the roll. I was backstage watching BTS perform. I was actually impressed with their dance moves. I could now understand why it was such a huge success. Blood, Sweat and Tears was playing as the crowd screamed their bias's name. My eyes were fixed on Taehyung. My lips automatically frowned as I remembered last night. Why did you need to do it, Tae? You only made things more worse. I'm glad at least BTS forgave him.

" We're on now, beautiful" Baek said as I turned my gaze to him.

" Good Luck Baek. Do me proud" I said leaning my forehead against his. He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

" Always wifey" He winked as he rushed to the stage along with the rest of EXO as Call me Baby started playing. BTS entered back stage sweating and looking awfully tired. I nodded at Namjoon as he gave me a an apologetic smile. I know how they were at Taehyung but I'm glad he decided to keep the promise he made last night.

" Namjoon...." I spoke into my phone softly. It was 2:00 am, they were obviously sleeping now. But I couldn't hold back the urge to call him.

" Y/N?" He answered unsure of who it is.

" Yea, Its me. Can we talk" I asked because I needed to know if he could take in what I was going to say or fall asleep.

" Umm sure. Also, I'm really.." He started but I cut him off.

" Don't. Its alright. Don't be sorry" I breathed out before continuing

" Forgive, Taehyung" I whispered.

" What!? Are you hella serious? What he did was not right!" He yelled into the phone. I bet he was fuming with anger now.

" Listen to me, Namjoon. I know what ever he did was wrong but you can't judge him without knowing the background" I said and explained everything which happened with me and Tae.

" Get it now? He had to let it out. I know, I know what he did was wrong but mistakes are what humans do right?" I fabricated my words to convince and all I got from the other end was a huff.

" Fine.." He said after a minute and I smiled.

" Thank You Namjoon, please let BTS know and we don't want this to spread to media" I cautioned as he whispered a yes.

I looked at BTS and they were perfectly fine. They were treating Taehyung normally, my lips curved as I looked at them. I turned my gaze to my dear husband whose rocking the stage. He wasn't the best dancer but he was perfect in my eyes.

" Hey, umm Noona Taehyung hyung wanted me to give this to you" Jungkook said approaching me. It was an envelope. I took the envelope from Jungkook's hand and thanked him. I scanned the letter and saw some tear stains. I was about to open it when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" Miss Y/N! You did great! Every body is so happy with the clothes!" Jenna squealed as I laughed at her childish behavior.

" Well, all thanks to you guys! Up for dinner?" I asked arching my eyebrow as she excitedly nodded.

" What are we waiting for then?" I said as she rushed to tell everyone. EXO was done with their performance as well.

" What's in your hand?" Baek said as I shook my head as a sign that it was nothing.

" Let's just go have dinner with my everybody!" I said intertwining my fingers with his.

*At Byun's Residence*