Sunshine

Yn's POV

Today was Monday and obviously a very busy day. Baek had already left for practice with EXO, the house keepers were done with their work for the morning. I was drinking my coffee when I noticed an envelope on the table. It was the same envelope Taehyung delivered. I didn't even check what it was!! 

I took the envelope in my hand and opened the letter being careful not to tear it. It was sealed with a BigHit Entertainment sticker so its probably something official. I unfolded the letter and took a look at it. It said..

Hello Mrs Byun Y/N, 

Its an honor to be working with such an influential designer. Our company promises to fulfill all your needs during the time of the contract. The reason for this letter is, before you start working with BTS, we'd want you to meet a member in advance  so that you'll be comfortable around them. Please consider this. 

Make sure to be at the Cafe Lemoni ( Insert Address) at 10: 00 am on the 31st of March. One of the member, Jung Hoseok will be there to greet you. 

Thank you for you time! 

Regards,

BigHit Entertainment 

I looked at wall clock and it said 9:00 am. Oh god! I only have an hour. The drive to Cafe  Lemoni is 20 minutes. You gotta rush, Y/N, I said to myself as I ran upstairs.  I quickly took my shower and was looking at my closet. Huh..Should I wear something formal? If he wears something comfortable then I'd make a fool out of myself. I'll just go with my comfortable look. I didn't even bother to wear my make up. 

My driver drove me to the Cafe Lemoni  as I sulked in the backseat. I needed a break, real long one. I guess its time I spoke to Baek about having a honeymoon. Its quite stressful, working with Gucci, then working with the interns but that's what I agreed to do. Can't complain now, can I? 

" We're here" My driver said, I whispered a thank you and bowed to him after getting off the car. I brought my wrist forward to see the time, the watch read 10:20 am. Of course, I had to be late. Great first impression, Y/N! 

" Well done girl" I muttered to myself as I entered the cafe. I scanned the cafe and spotted someone waving their hand at me. Must be him.

" Annyeonghaseyo" I said slightly bowing and he did the same after me.

" I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" He raved as I raised my eye brow in confusion. 

" Ummm I was supposed to meet Jung Hoseok?" I questioned trying to remember if it was the correct name. All at once his jaws parted and gave utterance to a loud laugh.  Thankfully, the cafe wasn't crowded otherwise we'd make a complete fool of ourselves.

" I'm Jung Hoseok. My stage name is J-Hope" He said smiling with his eyes twinkling.

" Oh! Nice to meet you, I'm Byun Y/N" I said smiling at him. He returned the smile as we both sat facing each other. 

" Did I make you wait too long?" I asked worried that I had really made him wait long.

"No, no. I just came here, don't worry" Hoseok denied with a smile flashed on his face. A small giggle trailed on my lips as I put on a stiff smile. I sniffed glancing at his drink which was already drained out. 

" I'm sorry" I genuinely apologized as he flicked his wrist.

" Oh don't worry about it! Its fine" He said with kindness. 

" You're really sweet" my brain spoke for itself before I could think of anything else. I blushed with embarrassment.

" You're really sweet as well" He said not offended.