Epilogue

Y/N's POV

I knew this day had to come. Not this soon though. The atmosphere was gloomy and not even a smile exchanged. Every body was dressed in black with a black rose in their hands. They were his favorite, I thought as I struggled to hold the tears. Struggling to hold back the grief. I feel numb and empty. 

My soul unwilling to acknowledge the finality of death.

It was my turn to speak. I stood up from chair and walked towards the podium. I sighed before starting my Eulogy.

" Hello. As I stand here, I see friends and relatives that have come great distances to be here.I am humbled and quite frankly impressed at how he must have touched your lives. I can only speak for myself, but when I think of how he touched my life, the first word that comes to mind is "admiration". " 

" He was a-always there for me, whenever I needed him. He was one those people who'd always give you an ear even they're sad. Maybe, that's what is called true selflessness. I want to thank him for every single day, every single moment he had spent with me because they'll always last with me"

" I'll always be hurt that you left me, us family without a note. But, I promise that you'll be remembered in the best light possible" 

"If you're here today, and I thank you for that, that means that he touched your life in some way or another. That means that you'd miss him in some way or another" 

"Yes, he will be missed"

"Friends will miss his coffee and corny jokes and his company" 

"His grandchildren will miss his giddy-up rides and the comfy naps on his favorite recliner"

"My mother will miss having her best friend by her side"

"I will miss my father, the source of my convictions. I will miss my inspiration"

"Rest in Peace, dad"

I gently walked back to my seat to be greeted by the warm arms of my husband. Kim Taehyung. 

" You were great, honey. I'm really proud" He said as he pulled me in for a hug. 

" Thanks Tae" I gently smiled as I hugged him back. Within a couple of hours, the funeral was over and it was time for us to return home. Taehyung and me gave some strength to my mother before heading back home to our children.

Yes, children.

" Mommy!!" Taeyeon, our 3 year old daughter squealed as soon as I stepped into the house. 

" My princess" I said as I cradled her in my arms. She giggled and smiled at that cute action. 

" Hey bud!" Taehyung said as he saw, Baekhyun , our 6 year old son walking down the stairs to see us. 

"Hey dad. Hey mum" He said before walking over to the kitchen. Of course he was hungry. 

" The kids are really behaving themselves, Y/N" The nanny said as I smiled at her to show that I appreciated her help. 

" Of course, they're Kims!" Taehyung said as we burst out into laughter. 

" Let's have dinner now and then my princess will get to bed, right?" I said tickling her as she wobbled in my arms. 

* After dinner* 

* In the Kitchen of the Kims* 

" You're a great dad, Taehyung" I whispered as I buried my face in his neck.