Butterfly

Taehyung's POV

I smiled at the picture I held in my hands. The memories still fresh in my mind.  They became a huge part of my life in a very short period of time and I love them all dearly. I have no idea where or who I would be without them in my life. They truly deserve everything in the world because of the hard work they do just for the fans. Only if it could've lasted..

The picture taken for our 1st year anniversary of BTS

The picture taken for our 1st year anniversary of BTS . We saved a millions of lives around the world through our music. The love from our Army, which kept us together, something I'll never be able to pay back. 

Namjoon hyung,  always been an observant, taking his surroundings into consideration for his actions at all times .  Always caring for the members like a father figure. His open mindset and intelligence are two of the many reasons why I love him. Thank you for treating me as your son and being a great room mate. You were always aware of peoples feelings, why not this time hyung? 

Jin hyung, Eomma as we call him. His dad jokes and ohh man! the food he cooks are the first things that come in my mind as I think of him. He was the mother figure who cared for the memebers requirements. He always knew what was going on in my mind. Why didn't you figure it out this time hyung?

Yoongi hyung, the one who acts so cold yet is the most warm hearted one. Hyung never failed to amuse me with his sarcasm. We both had the least shared opinions but we were always good brothers to each other. He never shows his love but I know how much he loves me, how much he wants to protect me. Where are you now, hyung?

Hobi hyung, the sunshine of the group. Hyung always asked me to keep hope no matter what. Just as his name, he had to be the happy pill of the group and smile non stop. It was hard sometimes but you always had kept up your name.I'm sorry that I can't keep the word. I have no hope left...

Jimin, My 1995 buddy. Jimin practices whenever he has free time and he has an addiction to practicing. He sleeps three hours a day, he practices so much. I hope you grow out of it and start resting cause you need it. I'm sorry that I can't be there for you anymore...

Jungkook , my dongsaeng. Golden Maknae. I hope you keep up the title Jungkook-ah. You've been a great friend and a loving brother. Keep chasing your dream. I'm sorry that I won't be there to look after you but I want you to know that I loved you and I always will...

I stood up from the place I was sitting and walked across the bridge. My steps halted as I looked at the gleaming water. My lips curved unintentionally. Maybe this is what I was destined for...

I walked over to the edge of the bridge and took a deep breath. I was about to take a step forward when I heard her voice..

" Taehyungieeeeee" I heard her scream. I know it was my hallucination. She'd never want me anymore. I smiled in the direction of the voice before looking at the river again. 

Goodbye Y/N-ah...

Y/N's POV

I ran and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I need to confess to him that I still love him and I can't move on. Tears were rolling down my cheeks but I didn't care. All I cared for now is to get to him. 

I scanned the whole place where I left him for the signs of him. Where is he? I heard someone yell and I looked at the person. She was an elderly woman and was pointing at something at a distance. My eyes followed the direction she was pointing and it was...Taehyung. 

He was so close to the edge of the bridge. What the hell was he planning. Don't tell me! No! This can't be happening. Not when I realize my feelings for you! Don't do this, Tae!! 

" Taehyungieeeeeee" I yelled from the top of my lungs. He turned around and smiled in my direction. I thought he noticed me but he didn't. Wait, did he think I was an illusion. Before I could make my next move, he ran across the bridge and took a long jump. I screamed as I could not believe what I just saw. 

You were like a wind that gently strokes me

You were the  dust that gently drifts along

You're were there but for some reason, I couldn't reach you

You, who's like a dream is a butterfly high to me..

Now, even farther..

[ Edited]

[ Edited]

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading

jeonmaknaekook♡