Lie

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around my surroundings and realized that I was in a hospital room. The last thing I could remember was walking into an alley. I looked around the room and saw Suga hyung sleeping on the hospital couch, the rest of the members standing near the window. Hobi hyung turned around to see me awake.

" Oh V, you're awake" He happily chirped. The members also turned around and walked towards the bed.

" What happened?" I asked holding my head in my hands feeling a slight pain.

" You should know! We found you unconscious in an alley! Where the hell were you?" Jin yelled rather harshly as I flinched. You could hear the anger in his voice but there was concern in his eyes.The members held him back from scaring me.

"I-I....." I trailed off. I can't tell them. I can't tell them that I go to a club. They'd hate me. I could feel my body get heated. Was I guilty?  Or scared?

" Ahh You're awake" PD nim said entering the room. He walked to my bed side and sat down the chair. 

" Are you well now, Son?" He asked patting my head. I nodded smiling sincerely. 

" Look, this must be due to exhaustion. The fans are assuming a lot of things right now and it'll really bring a bad name to our company. I want you to take extra care alright?" He said sighing. Not only did I make my hyungs sad, I also was only a bad influence to the company. 

" There's no need to be guilty. It happens. Just take care" He said and kissed my forehead before taking off. 

" I still want to know where you were V" Jin hyung asked again but calmer than before. 

" I don't remember" I lied. Sometimes, white lies help us out.

The lies we tell to make other people feel better. 

" Caught in a lie~~" Jimin's phone rang and my heart was in my throat. I thought Jimin hyung figured.

" Excuse me" He said exiting the room. 

" I don't trust you, V" Namjoon hyung muttered which I pretend I didn't hear. 

" Let's wake up Suga hyung and go home right after" Hobi hyung suggested and we nodded.

" So who's waking him up?" Jungkook asked with fear in his eyes. We all looked at Suga hyung and then at each other. 

God, save us today.

Y/N's POV

We finished eating our dinner so we decided to watch TV for sometime. We both were sitting on the couch with head resting on his chest. We'd normally watch a movie but for now, we decided to watch some news. We obviously wanted to know what was happening in the Kpop world. 

I quickly tilted my head from Baek's chest as I heard his name. 

Hello Kpopers! Its been a sad day for the BTS Army. Most of you might be aware of what happened but for those who didn't know. BTS singer Taehyung or V was found in an alley . Not in a very good shape. Sources say that he fainted. 

BigHit released a statement saying that their artist Taehyung was found by one of their staff members. He was found unconscious.

BigHit also stated, " We have everything under control now. This is purely due to exhaustion. Taehyung also admitted to this. We want to apologize to the Army for this. Please do not many other theories. We love Taehyung and we all will. He's our responsibility.  We'll update on his health frequently" 

That was what happened. Please send a lot of get well soon messages to Taehyung. Thank you. 

My mind was blank. I didn't know what to think. I was lost until  Baekhyun poked my side bringing me into reality. 

" Where are you lost?" Baek asked as I turned to look at him.

" No where" I countered myself. 

" I'll need to use the bathroom. Be back soon." I said already on the move. When I reached the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and unlocked my phone. 

I looked at some articles and found the place he was found unconscious at. I googled the place. What the hell was he doing there anyway? The place was nearest to a Club. And that point I knew why the hell he was there. He wanted to go to a club, of course. Once a playboy, always a playboy. And then he'll say that one sentence to everybody and leaves them. Of course, he didn't change and I didn't expect him to. 

Oh and he lies that he fainted due to exhaustion? White lies. His most common habit.

Lies we tell to make ourselves feel better. 

Why does he do this even now? I said to myself as I felt a single tear escape from my eyes. Why do I feel like I need to hug him right now? Or comfort myself. I felt my knees getting weak and I leaned against the wall sliding down.

Just then, I heard the bathroom door open and Baekhyun entered. 

" P-Princess?" Baek gasped as he saw me in the state I was. He rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

" Princess, what happened! Please tell me!" Baekhyun asked worried as I cried letting out some shutters he could not understand. I wrapped my arms around him allowing myself to cry hoping atleast Baekhyun's scent will help feel better. 

Baekhyun hugged me even tightly bringing me into lap letting me freely cry. All these stupid feelings are because of him! Why do you need to enter my life again? Why do you want me to be unhappy again?

Why now, Taehyung?

[ Edited]

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading

jeonmaknaekook♡