In the Car

Y/N's POV

Everything went as planned. The sound check was amazing. I was currently packing up  my things when I saw Baekhyun approach Taehyung. A frown made its way to my face. What were they talking? Baekhyun whispered something to Taehyung and they both smiled at each other. Before I could turn away, my eyes met Baekhyun's. I gently smiled at him before going back to my work. 

" Hey princess" Baek said back hugging me. I touched his cheek and turned around. 

" We need to talk" I said tilting my head to the side.

" I promise we will" He said reassuring me. 

" Good night Byuns. See you tomorrow. I can't wait!!" One of the staff girls squealed.

" N-Ne Unnie" I said bowing slightly. I was really confused. We don't have work tomorrow.

" You look confused?" Baek asked as I brought my gaze back to him. 

" Nothing" I said picking up my bag. He took the bag in his hands and held my hand in his free hand.

" Thank you for all the hard work you've put in today. EXO and BTS, You guys did an amazing job today. The staff who've worked so hard. Thank you very much. Let's keep working hard and make this concert a memorable one. Thank you. Good Night." I made my speech to everyone in the room and bowed as they did the same. 

After that, me and Baekhyun walked towards the parking lot to head home. 

" You looked great, today" I said as we entered the car. 

" Don't I always look great?" He said putting on the seat belt. I hit his arm gently. He was over confident as ever. He needed to be humble.

" What did you want to talk about, Jagiya?" He asked as he started the ignition. 

" I'm stressed, Baek" I whispered sighing. I really wanted a break from the daily routine.

" I know lovely. Me too" He said taking my hand in his and kissing my knuckles, his eyes on the road.

" I think its time we take a break, let's just go on a honeymoon" I said retreating my hands from his. 

" Eager, are we?" Baekhyun said teasing me and he broke out into laughter. 

" Yah!!" I whined and pouted. He quickly stole a kiss before concentrating back on the road.

" Ya know, sometimes I think. Byun Y/N, famous designer, beautiful woman, wife of handsome Baekhyun. Do you think the world would believe if I say you act like a three year old?" He said looking at me slightly. Of course, he had to include himself in it.

" I don't know" I said not wanting to think about it.

" Don't think about it, wifey. That side of yours is only for me to see" And I melted. These cute little acts reduce my stress and make me feel happy and maybe, maybe that's why I love you Baekhyun.

" Sleep honey. I'll carry you when we reach the house" He said because I yawned multiple times.

" No, I'll be fine" I said rejecting his offer. 

" Sleep Y/N-ah" He pleaded.

" No" I said and yawned again. 

" Why are you so stubborn?" He whined and I laughed.

" Hey! I'm a Byun" I said cheering and he just shook his head.

" God, why did I have to marry you?" He joked and I fake cried. I love these little couple moments we had. They were mostly during travel. I couldn't stay up for long though. I felt my eye lids getting heavy and I fell asleep. 

[ Edited]

[ Edited]

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading

jeonmaknaekook♡