Unveiled

Y/N's POV

How could he be drunk!? He is allergic to alcohol. I sprinted across the room to reach him. He was at the corner sobbing. I gently lifted his head to look at his face. His face was flushed and he was shaking. Why is he hurting himself so badly? 

" Taehyung.." I whispered and he gently opened his eyes. I could see how horrible his condition is. I placed his arm around my shoulder and tried lifting him, but he was too heavy for me. I needed to help him. After a struggle, I was able to place him on the bed. I placed my palm on his forehead and it was burning. 

" I'll go get the doctor" I said turning around about to take a step, I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked around to see him breathing vigorously.  

"D-Don't" Was all he said. 

" Tae! You need a doctor right now!!" I yelled at him as he smiled. What was he smiling about at this time?

" Y-You c-called me T-Tae" He shuttered and smiled widely. 

" Let me go! You seriously need a doctor right now!" I tried again but this time he got up slowly and held both my wrists with his hands.

" You k-know you're t-the only c-cure" He said leaning forward. I immediately backed away. 

" I can't do this. I'm married alright! I love Baek.." He aggressively pushed me against the wall not letting me finish my sentence.

" NO! You don't need to complete that!" He hissed. You could hear the venom in his voice. 

"He's my husband" I yelled at him. He gripped my wrists harder as I let out a whimper.

" I can love you more than him, Y/N-ah" He said as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

" I don't trust you anymore. I'm his now and I always will be. He has a moral right now me now!" I said again hoping he'd leave me alone but he rested his forehead against mine. It was burning. He needed a doctor right now! Why do I even care about him after what he did!?

" Love has no labels, Y/N-ah" He said leaning in to kiss me. I was struggling against him. 

" Taehyung, don't!" I pleaded as tears rolled down eyes but he ignored it.

" Please be mine again. I'll love you to death" He pleaded desperately crying. 

" It hurts so much Y/N-ah! Every single kiss he stole, every single night he spent with you, I'll make him regret it! I'll kill him!" He said which seemed really serious.

" And when you cheated on me. You never even apologized. All you had to say was that one sentence.." This time he captured my lips in his and roughly kissed me. All i could feel was pain, I never felt the butterflies.  

" Don't remind me of that" He said roughly kissing me for the second time. Why now, Taehyung!?

" Face it Taehyung!! Some times it lasts in love, sometimes it hurts instead" I yelled as the tears rolled down my cheeks. 

" Remember when you spoke that exact same sentence?" I yelled again as he loosened his grip around my wrists. He looked into my eyes. There was only one emotion in his eyes now---lust. 

He bit his lip and pushed me onto the bed. Just as he climbed on top of me, the door swung open. Baekhyun immediately pushed Taehyung off me and started punching him as Suho came to my side.

" He um.." He trailed off unable to complete the sentence. I only squeezed his hand letting him know nothing happened. 

BTS entered the room and held Baekhyun off Taehyung. 

" Baekhyun, Let him explain" They said as Baek grunted. 

"Seriously?? He was about to.." He stopped as he looked at me. His eyes softened. He walked towards me and hugged me tightly. He repeatedly apologized. I massaged his neck placing some kisses on his cheek. 

" I'm fine, Baek. Get a doctor for him" I said as I turned my gaze to Taehyung. His lips were bleeding and his face was swollen. 

" After all that he had done, you still care for him?" Chen asked but I ignored it. I pleaded Baekhyun with my eyes and he nodded.

" I don't need a doctor, I'm fine" Taehyung said as he clutched his stomach getting up.

 " And you! cannot even punch like a man" He said pointing at Baekhyun. 

" Think you can?" Baekhyun said punching him again. This time Taehyung defended himself and punched Baekhyun. 

" Taehyung! What the hell are you doing" Namjoon yelled but Taehyung ignored it. 

" She's my woman" Baekhyun yelled as Taehyung scoffed. 

" You only married her. I own her" Taehyung said and I knew what was coming. I closed my eyes as I heard Baekhyun say..

" How the hell can you own her?" Taehyung smirked as he stepped forward in Baek's direction. 

" I stole her first kiss and her.." He trailed as he further stepped forward.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

" Virginity" 

[ Edited]

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading

jeonmaknaekook♡