Yet Again...

Taehyung's POV

I finally reached the address mentioned on the envelope. It was not a house, it was a mansion. It looked really beautiful. I looked around the place with wide eyes until the reached the door.

 I looked around the place with wide eyes until the reached the door

I took in a deep breath before ringing the door bell. I stood there waiting for someone to open the door so that I could give them the envelope. An elderly woman dressed as a maid opened the door. 

" What can I help you with, Sir?" She asked gently before I heard another voice.

" Who is it Martha?" The voice asked. I could hear the foot steps getting closer. I looked up to see Y/N?

Our eyes met for the second time today. There was no emotion in her eyes, nothing at all. As soon as she saw me, she recoiled and hid her insecurity of my presence behind the door. Next thing she did really surprised me.

" Um..p-please come in" She said looking away as she held the door for me to walk in. 

" Thanks" I muttered as I slipped in at her request. She closed the door behind her and walked in after me. First thing I did was to scan the house, it was pretty neat. Just as she would have wanted it. My gazed at the picture frames, full of photographs of her and Baekhyun. She cleared her throat making my gaze turn to her. That was when I caught myself staring at her.She was wearing a white summer dress. White was always her favorite color. Looking as beautiful as ever... I'm glad there's at least one thing that hasn't been changed...

Y/N POV

Truth was- I never expected to see him again, never planned to meet him face to face after 3 years. He walked inside and made himself at home. His jacket already strewn over one of the chairs and shoes tossed somewhere on the other side of the room. In a way, it made my heart clench with frustration. He wasn't supposed to be here. Ever. I watched him as he gazed at the picture frames, full of photographs of me and Baek. I cleared my throat turning his attention to me. 

I didn't dare to look into his eyes. He started at me while I looked at my bare feet.

" So what are you up to these days?" He said with a smile, a fake smile, I could tell.

I watched my used-to-be-lover with his hopeful eyes. I remembered everything I went through with him , there was nothing I could do about my tightening chest, other than stop whatever was happening to my feelings that very instant.

" Why are you here?" I asked ignoring his question. I couldn't tell because he turned his head so fast, but I thought I saw the light leave his eyes and the instant crease between his eyes.

" Ya about that..." he mumbled still not meeting my eyes, not that I want him to. Fingers ran through his hair as he took a deep breath before he walked closer to me. He handed me an envelope.

" You know, I forgot I've got to be somewhere right now, if you'll excuse me" He didn't even put on his shoes, just grabbed them and his jacket, and bumped my shoulder on the way out.And that was that.

And for the third time, he was right back out of my life...

I couldn't explain the sting in my eyes or the tickle in my throat. 

" I've got some tea prepared.." Martha trailed off when she saw that there was no one except me. Her eyes dilated when she turned her gaze to me.

" Oh lord, why are you crying Y/N" She asked immediately wiping them.

" I w-wish I c-could e-explain...." That's because I didn't know myself. 

[ Edited]

[ Edited]

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading

jeonmaknaekook♡