Part 3

Daveed he got the part! I would get to see him very often! But I would also have to deal with my feelings towards him very often. My deep thoughts were interrupted by a text from Lin telling the whole cast to meet him at the theatre in 30 minutes.

 My deep thoughts were interrupted by a text from Lin telling the whole cast to meet him at the theatre in 30 minutes

I  hurry to do my hair, eat lunch, and get dressed. (the outfit is above) I quickly run out of the door and get a taxi. 

After about 10 minutes of driving I throw the drive a 20 dollar bill and run inside the theatre, only being 10 minutes late. As I run in a hear Lin yell "Sabrina!" I suddenly run on stage and squeak a small "I'm here." The meeting was pretty boring. All it was was the rehearsal schedule, the script, and introducing everyone. The only interesting part was that Daveed would look at me, blush, and look away. 

Just as I was walking out I hear Daveed calling my name. "Sabrina, do you want to maybe like get coffee sometime?" he asks. "Sure!" I say very excitedly. Damnit Sabrina you sound too excited. After talking more and exchanging numbers we decide to meet up tomorrow before rehearsals for coffee. 

The next day...

As I hear my obnoxious alarm go off and I realize I'm going to get coffee with Daveed before rehearsals so I have to get ready. I throw on this...

and black converse, do my makeup and hair, grab breakfast, and go

As I walk in you see Daveed sitting at a table with two coffees waiting for me. I quickly make my way over there and his face lights up as I walk over and sit down. "Hey mon ami,"  I say. "What?" he laughs back. Wow his laugh is sexy. "Damn you play Lafayette and you don't know French," "Well I didn't go to Brown for French," he says laughing. "Yeah an I didn't go to Harvard for French either," I say back. "Wait really," he asks. "What like it's hard?" (Elle Woods anybody?) "I just did not expect that," he said honestly. 

After what seems like five minutes of talking he says, "Um Sabrina, I like you and do you wanna, um, go on a date with me?" he asks you very nervously. "Of course!" you practically yell back. As you plan the date you put it in our calendar, and realize the time. "Crap were gonna be late!" the two of us run all of the way to the Rodgers and *luckily* make it on time. 

The rehearsal was actually amazing. I became very close with Pippa and Jazzy, my sisters, I also became very close to Leslie. He is honestly like a dad to me. As disappointing as it is I barley saw Daveed's very handsome and attractive face and personalitie today. The one time I saw him was in the hallway passing by him and he simply said "Bonjour amour," he said in a very romantic tone. "Two can play that game sweetie pie."