Part 18

-7 years later-

I can't believe it it's been 7 years since Daveed proposed to me and 6 years since we've been married! Today was our anniversary so me and Dav are going on a special date tonight. I am walking home from playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast when I soon see Daveed and Gigi waiting for me. "Mommy!" I hear Gigi's cute little 4 year old voice say. "Gigi!" I yell back and hug her. "Sab how was your day?" Daveed was asking me. "Perfect," I say and pull him into a light kiss. "Go get ready, Pip will be here soon," Daveed tells me. "Ok love," I tell him back and go to get ready.

I go to get ready and I throw on a black dress, black pumps, gold earrings, gold bracelet, gold necklace, and a black and gold clutch. 

"You know, he will really love that," I hear from behind me

"You know, he will really love that," I hear from behind me. I then turn around to see Jazzy and Pippa behind me. "Jaz, Pip!" I squeal. "I haven't seen you in forever!" I say very loudly. "As much as we miss you, a special someone is waiting for you," Jazzy says with a smirk. "Ok, I'll see y'all later," and I wish them goodbye. 

Before I know it we are walking down the street hand in hand and everything is perfect. "Sabrina, I don't know if you know this but I fall more and more in love with you everyday," Daveed says to me. "Daveed, I love you so much and I will never stop loving you of our family," I tell him. "Promise?" Daveed asks, "Promise."

A/N: It's over! Thank you all so much for reading this! Goodbye until we cross paths again-Cami