Part 17

Florida was truly perfect. It was sunny and bright, it made me so happy. I did notice that Daveed has been more and more distant and whenever we were by each other he seemed very nervous, but I hope tonight was going to change. Tonight he was going to be taking me out on a beach date. I was so excited but honestly super nervous. 

We were leaving In a hour and I still was not getting ready. I decided to not do makeup because it was just us two, and if I'm being honest he has seen me way less attractive than that. I am still sitting on the bed and the Pippa walks in and says, "Sabrina, you leave in less than a hour and you still have not gotten ready?" "Sorry Pip," I say. "Come let me do your hair," she says. "Ok!" I say and in 30 minutes my hair is in a beautiful braid.

 "Ok!" I say and in 30 minutes my hair is in a beautiful braid

"Now I have to actually get dressed," I sigh. "Yes you do," Pip laughs and walks out of the room. I throw on the dress I brought and also the sandals I brought. Before I know it I am ready to go. 

"Hey baby," Daveed says to me

"Hey baby," Daveed says to me. "Hello mon amour," I tell him and then giggle. As we walk out I notice something weird all of the boys are giving Daveed a thumbs up. I notice it and shrug it off. "So what are we doing?" I ask Dav. "FYI Sab we are going to the beach for a sunset picnic." "Yes!" I reply back. After a short bike ride we are finally there. 

"Oh my god," I say, "It's perfect

"Oh my god," I say, "It's perfect." "You like it?" Daveed says. "I love it, but not more than you," I say. Soon after we are eating dinner and just looking at the sunset. After we finish we then go closer to the water. When we walk up there I am hugging Daveed and I never wan to let go. "Sabrina, do you really love me?" Daveed asks. My face grows more serious and I say, "Daveed, don't be crazy. I love you more than anybody in the world. You are the person who tolerates me and all of my problems, you help me through my depression and anxiety. I love you so much. So so so so so much, and if my parents were here they would love you too," I tell him. 

Right after I say that Daveed's arms unravel from around me and I see him get down on one knee and take out a small black box. He then states, "Sabrina Anne Bello, will you marry me?"