Part 15

Daveed's Pov:

She's awake! My perfect Sabrina is awake and alive I can't wait to see her! Then I remember. She might not remember me. As I am about to go in a nurse stops me and says, "Sir, remember how we told you she might lose her memory? Well, it's worse than we thought. She has lost her memory for the past 10 years. The last thing she remembers is her graduating college," the nurse explains. "Ok," I say sadly as I walk in to see her. 

"Who the hell are you?" she asks me. "You really don't remember do you?" I ask her. "Nope," she says simply. "Ok well here goes nothing," I mumble before continuing on with the story. "You see Sabrina I'm you boyfriend and my name is Daveed Diggs. We both star in a hit musical on broadway and you got here by being in a train crash," I tell her that and much more about our life and Hamilton. "I mean I want to believe it but I don't know if I can," she says quite honestly. "Ok, well the nurses said you are free to go home so if you want to I'll drive you back so you don't have to walk really far because I bet you don't want to walk home 94 miles," "That would be nice," she says and smiles. God, I missed her smile so much. 

We finally get to her apartment and I tell her, "Just text me if you need anything, don't worry I'm already in your contacts," "Thanks Daveed, and I'm really sorry I don't remember anything," she says. "This must be really hard for you and I hate making you upset," she ads. "Bye Sab," I say "Bye Dav," she says and closes the door.

Sabrina's POV:

I really wish I remembered all of this. But I can't believe I star in such an amazing musical! I want to regain memory so I decide to look through all of my texts. I am scrolling through and I come to Daveed's messages. They are the most amazing messages and then It hits me. I suddenly remember everything. The spilling coffee, the auditions, the dates, the waterpark, the opening night, the fight, and the crash. I also remember everything in-between. The first thing I do is call Daveed. 

"What's up Sab?" he asks. "Baby, I remember everything. The coffee, the auditions, the dates, the waterpark, the anxiety attacks, the opening night, the cast, everyday in-between, and the crash." at this point I'm sobbing. "I'll be right there Sab," I hear him say. And soon enough I am resting in Daveed's arms never wanting to leave.

A/N:Hey guys! Quick question, how long do you think my chapters should be? Should they be A.100 words B.200 words C.300-400 words D.400-500 words (Like this one) E.Longer than 500 words. If y'all want E just know updates will come less often because those chapters take longer to make. Have a great week-Cami