Part 13

"Hey Dav," I call out. "Yes my love," Daveed calls out. "Hey I'm going to be gone for about 2 weeks," I tell him. "Wait where and why," he asks me back. "I'll be in California, Texas, Oregon, Washington State, Arizona, and New Mexico," I tell him. "But why Sabrina? Why do you have to leave me?" he says with a sadness in his voice. "It's a college recruiting thing. Also it's not like I'm leaving forever. You don't have to be so goddamn clingy," I tell him. "Wait what did you say," he asks his voice becoming angrier and angrier. "Well maybe if you can't let go of me I'll just leave you forever!" I yell at him. "Fine Sabrina leave!" hew yells at me. After he storms out of my apartment I loose it. The first thing I do is text the Schuyler sisters group chat.

Sab😚:Girls are you free? it's an emergency!

Pippa😛:Wait what happened?

Sab😚:It's complicated and I don't think I have the heart to say it.

Jazzy😈:Be right there.

Pippa😛:Me too.

In 5 minutes I hear my sisters burst into my apartment. "What did that son of a bitch do!" I hear Jazzy yell. "Jasmine, be quite!" I hear Pippa scold. They then come over to comfort me in a sisterly hug. "But what did that asshole do?" Pippa questions. "That asshole with a perfect face broke my heart and I think it's my fault." I cry. I explain everything to them and just keep sobbing as I'm doing it. "You know what might make you feel better?" Jazzy asks. "Girls day!" we all scream, and in less than 30 minutes we are on a train to the Schuyler mansion. 

The ride seemed to be going perfectly until I hear a screeching noise felt the train being flipped over and then saw the whole world go black.