Part 12

A/N:IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNING! In this chapter there will be abuse, self hate, anxiety, sucicide and depression. 

Not again. I hate when this happens. I know I singed up for this with my job but I just can't take the hate right now. It first started with this tweet.

@hatingonthespoiledbrats-Did you see Sabrina's outfit at the Hamilton opening see was way too spoiled. Let me look up the prices.

@hatingonthespoliedbrats-Dress-$199 Earrings-$89 Necklace-$249 Shoes-$625 Total-$1,162 

@RitchBitch123-She was so spoiled. She also is ugly, fat, rude, and annoying.

@Dissingyoass-She just needs to curl up in a hole and die. Everyone honestly should hate her. 

This is where I lost it. What if these things were true? They are true. I am too spoiled, too annoying, too fat, and too ugly. I should just die. Nobody would care if I killed myself. That's when it all came back to me. I was sitting in my room at my aunt's house crying. She then came in and started to yell at me so loudly I couldn't hear. All of the sudden I was on the ground being kicked, punched, and whipped with a belt. All I could feel was pain rushing through my body then all of the sudden I felt someone shaking me?

Slowly I came back into the real world and all I could hear was Daveed calling my name and shaking me back to current time. Then I lose it I start sobbing uncontrollably into his arms. "Sabrina, what happened?" he asks me with concern in his voice. "Well, first twitter was saying how fat, ugly, spoiled, and annoying I was, then I had another flashback," I sob into his strong arms. 

After more sobbing and cuddling Daveed says "Sabrina as much as I want to stay here, call is in 45 minutes," "Ok," I sigh going to get ready. "Sabrina," I hear Daveed call. "Yes love?" I ask. "You know none of that is true. You are the opposite of what twitter says and I will love you forever. You know that right?" Daveed asks me. "Yes," I say back blushing. 

A/N: This is mainly a filler chapter for now, but soon shit will go down. see y'all later-cam