Part 10

As I wake up happily next to Daveed I hear my phone ring and go to get it. "Hello?" I ask "Hey get up because it's a Hamil-cast water park day1!" I hear Lin yell from the other line. "Ok we'll be there, just chill!" "See you Sabrina!" Lin yells. "OK! also no more coffee for you," I say that and hang up the phone. Soon I wake up Daveed, put on my swimsuit, throw my hair in a messy bun grab coffee, and go. 

(suit and coverup)

(suit and coverup)

On the way to the waterpark Daveed all of the sudden says "You didn't wear makeup today did you?" I start freaking out and blurt out "Wait you don't like it? We can go back and I'll put some on," as soon as I was going to keep rambling Daveed cuts me off and says, "No love, I think you are perfect without makeup and you literally are perfect so I don't understand why you wear it all the time." Thank god we were sitting or else I would have fallen over because that comment made me week in the knees. 

After a long subway ride we finally get to the waterpark and head to the reserved Hamilton cabana. After everyone gets there and puts all of their stuff down all of the men went to have races down the waterslides, some of the girls went to the hot tub, and Jazzy, Pippa, and I went to tan. 

When we go to lie down Pippa asks, "Hey Sab hows the boyfriend?"Jazzy then makes a ohhh sound in the background. "Great! I love him more ad more everyday," I say back. We then gossip and much more for the next 45 minutes and then Lin comes up behind us and yells "FOOOOD!" "AHH!" we all scream. When I get my food and go to sit down Daveed comes up from behind, hugging my hips and saying "Sab, do you know how adorable you are?" I blush so much I'm pretty sure the whole waterpark could see it. I then tell him, "Daveed Diggs do you know how hot you are?" "I do," he says very smartly. "So now you're talking smart are we Mr.Brown," I tell him. "So now you're talking smart too Miss Harvard," he says back. I then just laugh and smear ice cream on his face.

After eating I go back to tan when I feel my self being picked off of the ground, I then realize it's Daveed who is picking me up. He then throws me into the pool. "Dav!" I yell at him. "What I wasn't going to let you tan all day," he says defienslivey. "I love you so damn much," I tell him. "Me too Sab. Me too," he says back. 

After an hour of swimming and waterslides I realize I put on no sunscreen the whole time we were herein mutter, "Shit," under my breath. "What is it love?" Dav asks me. "I forgot to put on sunscreen! I hate my mom's genes!" I say. "What's wrong with your mom's genes?" he asks me laughing. "You see, my dad is this handsome tan Mexican woman who I got most of my features from, but my mom is this extremely pale white woman and I got my skin color from," I explain. "Wow! I really do love you," he says still laughing. "I love you too," I say to him. 

A/N: Y'all this chapter is so cute! Love ya! See you soon!