Part 8

Daveed POV:

After hours and hours of waiting for Sabrina the nurses finally say that we can see her. As almost the whole Hamilton cast walks into the room to see her the nurses then tell us that only 1 can be in at a time, so I let everybody in before me. After about another 30 minutes of waiting I finally get to go see Sabrina. As I walk in I was not ready for what would come next.

The first thing that I saw was my perfect Sab on the bed lifeless. Her perfect face was covered in cuts and bruises, as well as all of the color was drained from her face. I sit down and start talking to her. "Hey Sab, I know you can't hear me but I love you. I love you more than you could ever know. since the day I laid eyes on you I knew it was love at first sight. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. And it kills me that I may never get to tell you this, but please keep fighting for me. Please Sabrina. Please." I end up crying out all of these words.

After what feels like forever of just staring at her perfect lifeless face I hear the heart monitor start to race and all of the sudden Sabrina jolts awake and sits straight up. Nurses walk into the room and I hear Sabrina say, "What the hell just happened." "I don't know but all I know is that I love you and will never leave you," I say back crying. 

After hours of doctors and papers Sabrina can finally go home, even though she has a concussion, 3 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, and a broken ankle. As we finally get to my apartment I start to get the bed made for her and the couch made for me. She wheels herself over to the couch and I will not let her sleep on the couch. "Sabrina, no. I will sleep on the couch and you will sleep on the bed," I say. "No," she says back stubbornly. "Sabrina you will sleep in the damn bed," I say back. "Why can't we just share the bed?" she asks. "I'm down," I tell her back. Shortly after I climb into bed and fall asleep next to her perfect body. 

A/N: Hey guys it's spring break for me so I will hopefully be updating more this week. See y'all later!