cliche klance (part 1)

oh wow a cliche mermaid fic wowza

alssooooo let's just imagine mermaids speak english for simplicity

-

Lance swam up to the dock, surfacing with nose still under the water, eyes darting back and forth, until he came upon a certain face. He yelped in surprise, the human he came upon was extremely hot... and to his misfortune and luck, the person turned to look at him when he yelped. Misfortune because they could find him out, and luck because he got to see more of their face. The person, a black haired boy, walked over along the dock nearing the water. Lance dunked underwater in fear, his gills flaring.

The boy knelt over the dock, looking in the water. Lance gazed at the person, slowly floating to the surface subconsciously. Staring into the boy's eyes he rose above the water, honestly not thinking about being found out. His head surfaced above the water and the black haired boy was speechless.

The silence was broken by Lance speaking. "I haven't seen you here before." It had been a while since he'd spoken. And the first time he spoke to a human. The human boy opened his mouth to speak. "I've never met a mermaid... especially not one as beautiful as you." Lance gasped lightly, eyes widened, blushing furiously. "W-w-why thank you!" He responded. "I've never spoken to a human... and you seem very intriguing," Lance paused. "What's your name, anyway?" He asked. "Keith." The boy responded. "You?" Lance grinned. "Keith Keith Keith. That's such a pretty name~ The name's Lance, by the way."
'Keith' smiled and leaned forward to look at Lance closer. "Lance. So smooth. I like it." Lance grinned, his heart beating through the roof. Keith blushed, trying to hide the embarrassment he felt at Lance's reaction to his name.

Lance paused, and smiled. He reached up and grabbed Keith's hair, pulling him down. Keith's eyes widened and he gasped, leaning down to the water. Lance grinned and exhaled. When their lips met he felt more complete. Lance's mind was fogged with these scrambled feelings for the human boy. When they pulled apart Lance asked, "Do you know how to swim?" Keith blushed in embarrassment and said, "No... my brother dragged me here, saying I should get more fresh air." Lance laughed at Keith's remark.

"Keith!!" A voice echoed. Keith turned around quickly, looking at who called his name. "Oh," He said. "That's my brother, Shiro. I gotta go, Lance. See you later!" He said, getting up and walking away. Lance watched him as his boots hit the wooden dock.

————

Wow sorry if this is bad I wrote this a while ago when I was a lot less good at writing (wow apparently I'm still bad wtf is that grammar)