Six

Had to rewrite because it deleted

Kat made her way down the halls and to her room. When she open the door she saw Lotor sitting on her bed with a frown on his face.

"Where did you go?" He asked standing up.

"I was on a mission. Why do you care?" She asked walking past him.

He grabbed her arm and turned her to face him.

"You shouldn't have went alone. You should have told me and I could have went with you." He snapped.

"I'm sorry but your not my boss! You may be the prince of the Galra empire, but your not mine." Kat snapped glaring up at him.

"I deserved to know when you leave!" He said glaring down at me.

"All you deserve to know is when Voltron leaves. You don't own me!"

"No but I lo- I don't want to lose a worker."

"Why can't you be honest! Lotor from the moment we met we haven't been friends or teammates... we've even more." She said looking up at him.

"I will not be weak. Love makes people weak." He said calmly.

"No it doesn't Lotor.... it makes us strong. It made me strong. If I didn't love my brother I wouldn't be here. If I didn't love my team I wouldn't fight.... if I didn't love you I wouldn't put up with your crap." Kat said sadly.

"I can't." He said walking away.

Kat let out a sigh as she watched him leave. After awhile she walked into the control room to see Zarkon on the screen asking for Lotor.

"It's our only option." Lance said calmly.

"You can't be serious!" Kat snapped.

"It may be our only option. I'm sorry Kat." Shiro said softly.

"Your only saying this because you know I'm in love with him!" She yelled as she got in his face.

"No I'm saying this to protect Pidge's father! Lotor isn't apart of this team!"

"Who are you? Because the Shiro I knew and saw as a brother.... he would never do something like this." Kat said as she walked out of the room.

After awhile Kat got in the purple lion and decided to go to a near planet and let off some steam. After half a hour she heard a sound and turned to see Ezor and the others.

"What are you three doing here?" She asked angrily.

"We know that Voltron won't give Lotor unless one of their own is in danger so we decided to come after the only person Lotor cares about." Zethrid said cracking her knuckles.

"Well then, bring it on." She said getting into a fighting stance.

"There won't be any fighting today." A voice said from behind her.

Kat turned and froze as she saw Zarkon behind her. He grabbed her neck and picked her off the ground.

"Your coming with us." He said as he dragged her to the ship.

She was thrown into a cell and her weapon was taken from her. After awhile Acxa came and took her to a room with a camera.

"I see that you didn't head my warning. Voltron being Prince Lotor or the girl dies." Zarkon said picking Kat up by hr neck.

"Don't... please.." She gasped out.

He threw her to the ground and everything went black. When she woke up she was beside Zarkon in cuffs. The doors open and she saw Shiro and the others with Lotor in cuffs. She turned to see  Pidge's father standing beside her.

"Walk." Zarkon said pushing her forward.

She started to walk slowly and when she got right beside Lotor she looked at him sadly.

"Don't say anything." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

When Pidge's father got closer Pidge ran to hug him, but he was a hologram. Kat turned in time to see Lotor break free and attack his father. Shiro, Kat and Paige made to go after her father as Lotor fought for his life. After it was over Lotor killed Zarkon and was made empire.

"We are so happy you are safe." Allura said hugging Kat.

"Thanks princess. Where is Lotor." Kat asked looking around.

"Medbay." She said softly.

Kat walked towards the medbay and walked in to see Lotor bandaging his wound.

"Need any help?" She asked softly.

He didn't say anything all he did was hold the bandages out for her to take. She took them and started to bandage his arm.

"Lotor... I'm sorry. I didn't know that they would kidnap me." Kat said as she bandaged his arm.

"How could you be so stupid? Yo I should have known that he knew how I felt about you. He had Acxa and the others." He said finally.

"And how do you feel about me Lotor?" She asked as she finished his arm.

"Don't make me say it."

"Please Lotor. You know I love you. I've already told you. Please your father is gone, he can't hurt you anymore." She whispered.

"What about my enemies? What if they learn about my love for you?" He asked softly.

"Then we fight them together." She said leaning up and pecking his lips.

He let out a sigh as he pulled her into his lap and kissed her back. She pulled away from him and leaned her forehead against his.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed her again.