Chapter 4

Okay, I know I just updated but I hate writing cliffhangers because then I get excited, and can't sleep so without further ado Admin will shut up and you can read this chapter.

:{ 3

Lucy's POV

"Battles." I replied smirking.

The class looked at me weirdly once again. "I guess that works..." Yukio said. I sat back down and was practically jumping in my seat.

"You like to battle?" Rin whispered to me.

"No, but there's someone that needs to be put in their place." I answered cracking my knuckles.

"Rin will not be participating." Yukio announced. "And, don't use your sword, Lucy."

"Aww, your no fun!" Rin and I pouted.

I jotted down a random note and raised my hand again. "I think, based off what I have learned about these people, this is how the battles should go." I handed Yukio my paper.

He nodded. "Alright, let's go."

He grabbed a key off his keyring and opened the door. I didn't know what to expect so I stayed next to Rin. when he opened the door, we were in a different place. I looked around, utterly confused and that's when I heard a familiar laugh.

"What's so funny, Streaky?" I ask.

"You seem like a newbie, are you sure you're trained enough to fight?" He asked, obviously holding back laughter.

"Nope." I answered honestly and walked towards Shiemi.

"Hi!" I said to her.

"H-Hello." She said timidly.

"Wanna be friends? You seem really nice." I say.

"Really?" Her eyes start to sparkle.

"Truely," I confirm.

She smiles and hugs me. When I look around we're on an open field. A little different from what I'm used to, but it'll do. Others begin to stretch their arms and legs while I just crack my knuckles, laughing evilly. Rin looks at me worriedly, but I wave him off.

"Alright, the first match is Lucy verses Bon." Yukio announces.

I already had a plan. This was gonna be fun. "I won't hold back." Bon warned me.

"I was gonna, but now I'm not." I said determined to win.

"Lucy, your sword." Yukio says. I sigh and hand him my sword.

"Ready... begin." He announces.

"You can summon, right?" Bon asked.

"You could say that..." I tell him.

He sits on the ground and starts saying words that I wasn't paying attention to.

I summoned Plue and said, "Attack with everything you've got."

Straky's chanting became faster, and when Plue just went up to him and start punching him lightly he was surprised.

While he, and everyone else, was still processing I figured out how to summon Loke.

"O, demons that are beyond my reach, pass through the gate! Leo the Lion!"

"You summoned, Princess?" He still looked the same.

"We're training, lend a hand?" I ask.

He nodded. I concentrated my powers, and burst into my golden flames. "I don't want to waste your energy, I think you can defeat him on your own." Loke said and disappeared.