Chapter 6

I want to dedicate this chapter to my awesome fan: mommy555 because of how supportive they have been about this so far. Thank you so much! >.<

〈〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〉

Lucy's POV

"J-Jellal?!" ((I think one of you guessed this))

"Lucy?!" We say at the same time.

"Good! You already know each other! This makes things easier!" Mephisto said, clapping his hands together.

"W-Why is he here...?" I asked Mephisto.

"He called me here for a favor." Jellal answered. "He was telling me what it was when you came here..."

"What is he doing here, exactly?" Rin asked Mephisto.

"He is here to train Lucy in magic! He is one of the strongest mages I know." Mephisto explained.

"I thought she would train with me!" Rin almost, and I mean almost, yelled.

"Remember Layla said her magic would improve, too? If she needs to be able to control that much power, she'll have to train with a mage." Yukio told Rin.

"What about cram school? Don't I still have to learn about exorcism?" I panicked.

"All in due time, all in due time. You are immortal now, correct?" Mephisto smirked.

I flinched at the thought and Jellal looked at me questioningly. I wonder how everyone was recognizing me. Jellal didn't even look at me weirdly for my tail, teeth or ears! Is he blind?! I need some more information on myself, actually, Lucifers. I need information on Lucifers.

"I will be teaching you various methods to master different types of magic. Although I don't know a lot of these types of magic, I will do my best to teach you how to learn them." Jellal said professionally. He seemed to not be phased by the whole 'immortality' announcement.

"Hold on, just let me get this straight; Lucy is immortal?!" Rin yelled.

"She didn't tell you? I guess it is pretty tragic; having to outlive every being on Earthland, or so she calls Earth." Mephisto said looking at me with a smirk on his stupid face.

"I'm not even sure about that! For all I know I'm not immortal until a certain age or something! I have matured since I was a child if you couldn't tell." I defended.

"True, true. Well, you guys better start a training camp or something." Mephisto said then chanted a few words and poof he was gone. Lucky us.

I sighed and started to head to my room, until Jellal pulled me back. "Whaaaat~? I wanna sleep. Just because you know Erza doesn't mean you can interfere with my sleep." I pouted.

"We start training at 6am sharp. Don't be late. You could say I'm like Erza in some ways." He said with an evil shine in his eyes.

I shuddered and nodded. I started to head up the stairs and Rin caught up with me. "Who's he?" Rin asked.

"It's another long story; I'll explain when I'm done with training." I yawned and headed into my room.

I locked the door behind myself and changed into my pajamas. Tomorrow will be a long day I sighed.

~5:30am the next morning~

I woke up to my stupid alarm. -.- my beauty sleep was interrupted, again. I stretched and got out of my bed. I wondered what to wear since I wasn't going to go to the cram school, should I wear my normal outfit? It must sound silly, but I don't want Jellal thinking of me any differently from when he participated in the Grand Magic Games with Team B.

I decided to still wear my makeshift uniform. If I was going to be stronger, I was going to change! Even if the first step is just a silly outfit. I am going to change, no matter what.

*||||||||||||*

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter! It was longer, but half of it got deleted some how >:{ ( but no worries I'll try to update more often. Although I'm going camping next week (I think) for about 6-8 days maybe so that means: NO WIFI. The horror! DX