Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

As I was walking back to Jellal, I heard rustling in the bushes behind me, so I stopped. When I stopped, the rustling stopped. I let this go on for a few more minutes then lunged at the bush. I heard a few meows and got a few scratches, then held the thing above my head. I looked up to see Rin's cat, Kuro. I looked at it confused, and it did the same to me.

"Why are you here?" I question him.

"Rin waited for you all day." Kuro answered.

"I know..." I said while blushing.

"So, go get him." The cat insisted. At this point I had set Kuro down and was sitting across from him.

"He's sleeping, it'd be rude. I'll get him tomorrow, how about that?" I persuaded.

Kuro seemed to be thinking for a moment, then nodded and left me. He ran back to the dorm as I walked back to Jellal.

He would not be happy, at all. I sighed as I trudged back to camp.

...........................

Sorry for such a slow and short update! I've been coming up with so many ideas and I'm trying to finish my other fanfic and I've been going to baseball games and camping. <- that is an improper sentence, children.

I'll try to update more and hopefully, hopefully finish my other story so I can make the updates longer.