hi. vote plsss

First off - Thank you so much for all the comments, i love every single one!!!! Thank you for sticking around until the end :)

Now its voting time for the next story :D

Please read the three suggestions beloe THEN come back up and comment of one of these

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Raise a Glass

2. Suicide House

3. I've Seen It All
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raise a Glass(Magical AU) (Lams);

John Laurens lived in a very strange place, a magical place with humans, elves, magicians, mermaids and much more. The humans dominated the land and the rest were looked down upon.
John, a born human, decides to rebel and raise a glass to a fellow elf who has fallen in battle. And just like that John is thrown away to live in the Marsh Lands as a traitor. Only then does he find a half elf half magician named Alexander who helps him fit in.
Feelings start to rise, but John might be in for a fight as a beautiful mermaid is arranged to marry the young Alexander, who, (being both Elf and Magical) is forced to marry the mermaid as a peace offering.

John is sucked into a life of dissapointment as he fights for the man he truly loves.

---------------------

Suicide House (AHS! AU) (Lams)

Alexander just moved into a new house in New York with his cousin and older brother. Nothing was special about his new life except for collage and his cool looking new house. Everything seems normal enough.

Then bizzare occurrences happen when random people start showing up in his house, a hot maid, a playful girl, and a sexy boy next door named John keeps turning him on.

He starts to learn secrets about the house.

Secrets that were best kept hidden.

---------------------
lastly-

I've seen it all (Fnaf)

Over the years I've seen many things. Cruel and unspeakable things. Things that will haunt me for the rest of my life. Things I carry with me and will carry until I die. The life long suffering won't end until then.

But let's start at the beginning. When I was eight years old. When the year was 1983.
-------------------------

Thanks again for reading I'll see you all soon when I announce that winner! !  !