Day 5: Party's Till Dawn and Demon Assholes

A/N: THERE IS A FUCKING DEATH. NOTE MUSICAL!!! I REPEAT. DEATH NOTE MUSICAL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I LISTENED TO ALL OF THE SONGS AND OMG THEIR VOICES. LIGHT IS SO HOT, L IS JUST AMAZING AND MISA MADE BEYONCE CRY. ^ song is when Light finds the death note.
~•~•~

Jake had a pretty big house. It was packed with teens drinking, smoking, and having sex. I sighed, of course humans would act like this. I held John's hands as we went inside. Lafayette went to flirt with as many guys as he could, trying to forget his argument with Hercules, hopefully he wouldn't go anything stupid, thankfully Adrienne would keep a close eye on him. Then I left to go find booze. John didn't want to be left alone so he followed me to the kitchen where all the liquor was at.

I watched as Chloe took that nerd to a room upstairs and chuckled as I took a swig. John chugged down a whole bottle which surprised me. "Woah, calm down we have all night." I kissed his cheek.

He grinned and licked his lips, "Come dance with me!"

Well I couldn't say no to this. So I follwed him to the living room where the dancing was happening and I did what every teenager does. Dance till i felt like puking.
The night continued to go in like this. A drink then a dance, a drink then a dance.

Since I don't really have a digestive system, I couldn't get drunk, but hey it was funny to pretend to be!

Then it got to the point where the room got all stuffy and I needed fresh air. "I'll be right back darling." John nodded and continued to dance.

Walking outside I lit a stolen cigarette. I was calmly smoking as the party raged on inside. John was probably all boozed up, dancing like a crazy man. I chuckled at the thought.

I closed my eyes to feel the 3 A.M air, cold and plesant. Well. . . not plesant for much longer. . . I sensed a presence and I quickly turned into my Demon form to see who it is. Again I heard a camera sound, but nobody was there.

"Why hello, gremlin." A familiar voice cackled. I grunted, "Hi Jefferson."

Thomas was taller than me sure, but we both knew who was the strongest. That's why he hates me so. The large haired freak looked down at me for a second before turning to the house.

"Tsk, tsk, falling for human eh? You know you're famous back home right? Everyone's talking about it, your love choices. A disgrace. The boss said he'd consider giving you back your old job back, if your human died. Doesn't matter who kills him, he just has to be dead in two days. So what a ya say?"

Before I could decline he kept going.

"I know you're going to refuse you soft hearted fucker. I was going to kill you, but Maria, you know, your little slut-" I growled, "-made an offer for me and I couldn't resist." He cackled loudly as i just glared at him.

He stopped and smirked at me, "What? You're not gonna say something?"

"Leave." I grit my teeth. "Just leave, you are not welcome here and I swear I will rip you in pieces if you come anywhere near his place again. Leave these humans alone."

He gave me a look of disgust. "You bastard. You love these petty humans more than your own kind? Has anyone told you of the battle we had to face? Between the dammed and the angels? So many were killed that day. . .a high demand for new dammed and angels has been requested. As much as I fucking hate you, we need more dammed to keep the world balanced. We need you."

There was a problem in this. I was still selfish. I wasn't going back. I can't leave this place either way, I didn't kill John so that prevents me from leaving.

"I'm staying for John, nothing anyone will say could make me go back." My statement was followed.

Thomas sighed angrily, "We could of been good friends if you weren't so stubborn."

"Ew."

"Fuck you. This was going to be the easy way, now you must suffer the hard way." Thomas opened his wings.

For a moment I thought we would fight, a battle to the death, but he simply flew above the clouds and left back home. A cloud of black dust was left.

That was. . .odd.

He didn't fight me, or seemed as angry as I expected him to be. What was the deal Maria and Thomas made? Was Maria mad at me? I didn't know really.

I turned human once more and decided to enjoy the night while it lasted. Next to my John. The only light in this dark world.

Our days together would be ending soon and I would rather spend them wisely.

~•~
Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you all :)❤🌷😘!!
Los amo a todos!!!💙