Z E R O

No Copyright infringement intended.

This is my book. Thought by me, authored by me, written by me, made by me. Everything inside is mine. So it is my humble request and deathly warning to NOT copy my ideas, plot or book.

Otherwise I swear, you wouldn't want to know what I will do with you because you wouldn't be able to bear it.

Thank you.

Copyright ©2018
____________

Dr. Abhinav Kapoor's life is the ultimate dream of every Indian guy. He has got the gorgeous looks, abundant wealth and a supply of hot girls to his heart content.

But what will happen when this spoiled rich brat comes across a self-made independent girl, Shanaya Oberoi who hates his very existence?

What will happen if his heart starts wanting the only thing that he cannot have?

Will he succumb to his heart's desire or will he accept his fate?

_____________

Shanaya Oberoi hates Doctor Kapoor. Period.

From the moment she dumped the rotten eggs on his empty head, she knew that she hasn't hated anyone in her whole life more than she hated that... delicious specimen of human.

She was then determined to never ever cross his path. But as fate would have wanted, it looked like he wasn't going away from her life anytime soon.

With her strong determination crumbling everytime he would come closer and her dark past catching up with her, she was in for one hell of a ride.

____________

⏪ C A S T ⏩

🔶 R O H I T K H A N D E L W AL🔶

as Dr. Abhinav Kapoor

🔶 D I S H A P A T A N I 🔶

as Shanaya Oberoi

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

⏪ R E Q U E S T S ⏩

🔵 Please add this book to your library to get notified everytime I post a new chapter.

🔵 Please offer criticism/feedback (constructive) wherever and whenever you can.

🔵 Please note that the book may contain some mature content i.e., mild sexual content.

🔵 Please show your support by voting, it only takes a small click and it means a LOT to me.

___________

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Alveera.