O N E

(Doctor Abhinav in the photo!)

Dr. Abhinav Kapoor grimaced at the sight before him.

He bit his lip in annoyance at the sight before him.

A rather scantily dressed 'patient' had just plopped herself on the seat opposite of his, smiling at him like he was some chocolate and she had just gotten off a low carb diet. His lip biting must have sent her a wrong signal because the next second she leaned forward and placed her elbows on his desk, giving him an admittedly gorgeous view of her big round assets through the low-cut kurta (or whatever it is called) she was wearing.

He cleared his throat, dragging his eyes away from her chest. Any other day, he would have enjoyed the view...Hell! He would have even enjoyed it in his special way if a lady was this willing. But today it wasn't working. Instead of being aroused, he felt annoyed and irritated.

"What is your problem?" he asked, "I mean what sickness are you suffering from, madam?"

He just hoped she would say something like common cold and he could get rid of her as fast as possible by prescribing some common medicines.

"Doctor!" she purred, pouting her red painted lips in a lame attempt to look sexy (or cute?), "I have a terrible chest ache, right here over my heart."

She pointed to her chest, touching her cleavage lightly. Ofcourse she had to say something like that!

He bit my lip again, trying to contain the anxiety in his stomach. Man! He had to reach there in time.

He had a date. With a freakishly smoking hot girl that had heated his senses the moment he had his eyes on her. Simran Sharma, the daughter of the city's richest diamond merchant. No doubt she was a spoilt brat. But what does Abhinav has to do with her brattiness...he just wanted to have fun and so did she.

He was awakened from his train of thoughts by a high pitched sound by his 'patient' which sounded suspiciously like a cat's meowl.

"Oh, Okay..." he said, trying to keep up my professional tone, "I think you have a severe case of gas,"

"What!!" she seemed bewildered at my answer.

He hid his amusement and said, "Yes, that is the only reas...wait! Do you smell that?"

He covered his nose with his handkerchief and pretended to wrinkle his nose like there was really bad smell. He could practically feel her embarrassment! Boo yeah!

"What smell? I...I don't smell anything," she stammered, unsure.

"Look, Miss Chauhan," he said, reading her name from the case file, "It is nothing to be ashamed of. People always fart when they have gas. Though yours is really strong..." He again covered his nose, but laughed behind the cloth.

She looked livid, her face redder than a tomato by now. Her mouth formed a tight line of disgust while her thin and shapely nose (probably a gift from a good surgeon) flared with anger. But her eyes said it all, this woman had the embarrassment of her life!

Grabbing her purse from the table she made a beeline for his office's door, dashing out like a flash but not before turning back and saying, "And for your information, It's Mrs. Chauhan!" With that the door slammed shut.

Holy man! Now that's low.
He shook his head and immediately jumped into action. Grabbing his belongings he ran out of the door and hurriedly gave instructions of closing the clinic to his assistant Sophia, who gave him a confused look.

"Okay...so I hope you will handle everything and also cancel all appointments for tomorrow, understood? Ok? Bye," he said in a hurry and started running for the main door.