Dämon bane

*this one takes place after Jayden had kidnapped Red and it's Sky's POV*

Throwing the note she left on the ground I turned around to Ashton and Aerin. Aerin's usual smile was replaced with a serious look and Ashton's expression showed just how worried he was about Red. Shoving my fear down till it was little more than nothing, I tried to think of our next step.

"We have to go get him that's clear." I told them. Aerin merely nodded and Ashton stayed quiet for a minute.

"As if we would abandon him." He replied. We all stared at the letter Jayden had wrote. We had become careless. Then again I hadn't known she was alive. What happened to her after all this time? I'd worry about that later, now Red needed us.

"She knows his weakness as well as we do. No doubt there's water where ever he is right now." Aerin looked up from the note quickly.

"What are we waiting for then? He's probably waiting on us." She smirked a bit. "It's a bit too quiet without him yelling at me for a prank too."

*time skip*
We had found the place quite easily. Nodding to Aerin she ran to check the back of the building. Ashton and I jumped from the branches of a nearby tree almost silently. We needed all the tricks we had. After Aerin marked it was clear, we approached the door.  Well, we're here for red. Might as well act like it. I looked to Ashton and Aerin to make sure they were ready. Seeing they were, I glanced down to watch the C-4 roll to the door and waited for the show to start. Aerin and Ashton ran in first, sticking to walls nearly willing themselves to be little more than a shadow. I strode a bit more into the open room, mostly dark until a switch flipped and a large light shown down on a unconscious Red tied to a chair.

"Jayden, I know this is a trap. C'mon and show yourself!" I held a breath in waiting for a response. Not even a sign of breathing came. "Oh well." I thought before signaling to let Aerin and Ashton check on red. Upon further inspection, his clothes were bloodied and his face was cut. His left eye was black and a dark purple. Before I could check on him more, I pulled my dual pistols out and fired two shots near the ceiling. A figure moved out of one of the rafters.

"So you did find me." A voice called.
"Why did you do this? You could have made little trouble for me, Jayden." I told her. Jayden was standing behind me in a moment. I turned around to see her smirking at me.
"You know I can't do that after what you did." I turned my attention away from her.

"Ashton and Aerin, get him at least closer to the door. Seriously, stop standing there. Don't even try it, Jayden." I say while grabbing her wrist and twisting it till she dropped the small knife she held. "What am I to do with you?" I asked her. Before I could react, another larger figure from near where red had sat threw something at Jayden's wrist. Only took a moment before the pain shot up my arm as a small throwing knife was sticking out my hand. Jayden smiled.

"Thanks Dest." She told him. Of course he was here too.
"That's all I'm helping you with  Jayden." He called back bored.

"Y'know it's almost too easy to poisonous you there." Jayden said while leaning into me. Noticing my glance to my now bleeding hand, she smirked. "Pretty easy for your little companion too." My head was spinning, from the poison or thought I couldn't tell. Jayden continued talking while backing up from me.
"I call it Dämon bane. The poison the demon hounds are made of? Well that would kill you but with a bit of changing, now you have this stuff. Won't kill you but you'll wish it did. Pretty nice isn't it? The side effects should be kicking in now actually. IF your lucky the red guy will wake up, if not well then congratulations one less person to hurt." I glared at her. Or what I hoped was her. The spinning turned into hallucinations. Jayden had turned into three and I couldn't keep my focus. "If he wakes up" repeated in my head. Jayden cocked her head to the side.