Chapter 3

ABBYS POV:

I chuckle softly as we walk into the boys apartment. It was pretty much what you inagined. It looked like it had been quite messy but was cleaned up in a span of four minutes.

"So here are the cupcakes" Luke says grabbing Jess's hand and leading her to a table with cupcakes. Her and Luke flirted the whole way here. The little flirty bottoms.

"So we brought a cameraaa" I say sweetly. Ashtons face lights up and he runs over grabbing onto me.

"We were thinking a video? If you guys want of corse" I say smiling.

"YAAASS" Ashton shouts loudly.

"What kind?" Michael asks sitting on a couch.

"Where we read your fanfiction" Jessica says smirking.

"That's weird" Calum says.

"Weird but good" I say sitting next to him and batting my eyes dramaticly.

"Pleaseee" Jessica adds

"Fine" Luke says after a minute flopping next to ue. We high five and Jess walks over and sets up our tripod and presses play.

"Hey guys!" I say after she sits down.

"We are here with five seconds of summerrrr!" Jess says smiling.

"Say hi boys" I say patting Mikeys back. He smiles at me before waving akwardly.

"So today we shall be reading eachothers fanficton!" Jess says pulling out her phone.

"Lets start with Lukey shall we?" Jess says typing in her phone.

"Oh tainted." Jess says tapping. "Uh Luke you have to be eighteen plus to read this. So I'm afraid you can't read it" Jess says smiling.

"Haha Lukey can't read his own fanfic" Calum says ruffling his hair. Luke lets out a loud huff and crosses his arms.

"Break the law Jess" I say although I'm sure it probably wasn't breaking the law. Jess read for a few minutes before it got to akward to continue. We read a few more one for each boy. And apparently Ashtons a vampire. 

"Lets read some of your fanfic" Mikey says still blushing from a akward makeout scene.

"Yasss! And I want to read it" Ashton says. We hesitently agree and watch as they all hover around Ashton and wisper to him about what to pick.

"Okay we decided on Bullet proof love. A Jabby fanfiction" We both groan loudly. There was a section of out fans who actually believed we were together. It was horrifingly akward.

"Here I'll read the description" Ashton says chuckling "Jessica is the most popular girl in the school. While Abby is the nerd noone likes" I scoff loudly.

"It does not say that" I say crossing my arms.

"It does" Ashton says laughing his butt off. I stick my tounge out at Jess who was high fiving Luke and Calum and Ashton who were still dying.

"I like you" Michael says smiling at me.

"Well I like you too" I say.

"Okay well we are not reading how unpopular I am. See you guys latahh" I say to the camera. We all wave and I shut the camera off.

"I'm gonna upload this." I say grabbing my laptop and heading across the room with the camera.

"I'll come" Michael says following me.

JESS POV:

"Want a cupcake?" Luke asks walking to the cupcake table. I nod and follow him to the table.

"You look beautiful" Luke says smiling softly.

"Shut up" I say blushing akwardly.

"Nope" He says biting his lip and causing me to almost die. Litteraly I almost died. Litteraly.

"Butt head" I say smiling.

"Want to go on a date with me?" He asks suddenly.

"Me?" I ask chuckling.

"No. I was talking to Ash" He says sarcasticly.

"Yes I will go out with you" I say ignoring his sarcasm.

"Good so I can do this." He says before letting out a loud battle cry and slamming a cupcake into my face. It was on.