Chapter 10

ABBY POV

"Ash we are going to get the chinease now. No we wont be home. Just push a bunch of buttons someone will let you in. Paul has an extra key ask him" I chuckle at Jessicas and Ashtons phone conversation. We were picking up some takeout and having a movie night.

"Hey babe" I look up and see Sam and Ron walking towards us. Greeat.

"Ashton I have to go. See you soon" Jess says before shoving her phone in her pocket.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask not caring how bitchy I sounded.

"We want you. Duh" Ron says like its the most logical thing in the world.

"To bad we don't want you" Jess says shoving past Sam who grabbed her shoulder and pressed her to the wall.

"Hey douche pants how about you remove you scumy ass body from my best friend" I say taking a step foreward.

"Leave em be babe. They need couple time." Ron says wraping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Ron let me go" I say trying to get away from his grasp, but the more I moved the tighter his arms got and it honestly hurt.

"Sam I will end you when Ron lets go. leave her alone" I warn. Sam had Jess trapped between his cheast and the wall and was trying to get her to kiss him, unsuccesfully.

"Sam stop" she says trying to push him even though he was a lot stronger than her. I whimper as Rons grip tightens even more.

"What the fuck is going on?" I look over and see Luke speed walking over, looking extremly pissed I might add.

"Luke" Jess says sounding relived.

"Why the hell are you trying to force yourself on my girlfriend?" he asks loudly. I have to say he was quite intimidating.

"Back the fuck off dude-"

"Wrong answer" Luke says suddenly slamming Sam into the wall. Jess quickly runs over to Calum who wraps his arms around hee and promises its all okay.

"Anybody going to help me?" I ask still trying to free myself from Rons death grip

"Oi! Let go of my girlfriend you twat" Michael says running up. Where did he even come from? I've come to the conclusion he is Jesus. Don't question it.

"Back off pretty boy. She's mine" Ron says.

"Make me" Michael says. Ron chuckle and lets go off me causing me to fall to the ground because apparently I can't walk.

"Lets go" Ashton says helping me up. "We will let them handle it. When we come back with food everything will be solved."

"But-"

"No lets go" Calum says still keepng an arm around Jess who looked pretty upset.

"Jess are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I hope Luke punches him in the face" she says biting her lip to stop herself from crying.

"Im sorry I couldnt help you" I say frowning. If only I didn't suck at things.

"Im sorry I couldn't help you" Jess says. I wipe my eyes quickly because I was actualy on the verge of crying too.

"I cant believe you called him douche pants." Jess says chuckling.

"I totally stole that from the fault in our stars" I confess laughing. We all laugh for a second before continuing in a comfertable silence. I couldn't help but worry about Luke and Michael though.

LUKES POV.

"Stay away from my girlfriend or I will make make you regret it" I say holding this douche agnst the wall.

"Next time we wont be so nice" Michael warns in the same position.

"Leave" I say as me and Michael remove our grip and they walk away. Ass holes.

"Did you see him trying to kiss Jess?" I ask running a hand through my hair. I was beyond pissed.

"I know. And that ass had a death grip on Abby." Michael adds. I let out a sigh of relif as I see everyone come into veiw. I jog over and wrap Jess in a hug not caring that I was probably smooshing her.

"Are you okay?" I ask taking a step back and grabbing her face gently to make sure she was okay. Her beautiful green eyes looked red like she had been crying.

"Yeah I am. Thank you" she says softly. I hug her again kissing the top of her head.

"I wont let anyone hur you" I wisper into her hair. I can tell she was crying now and I hug her tighter.

"You're safe. I'm here and youre safe" Her small arms wrap around my waiste and I kiss her hair over and over again.

"Thank you" she says again.

"You're welcome." She looks up at me and bites her lip which drove me crazy.

"You don't know the things you do to me" I wisper before conecting our lips.

---

MICHAELS POV

"Abby just show me" I plead. I was trying to get her to show me her stomach to make sure that she was okay. That ass had a tight grip. But she was not budging.

"No" she says crossing her arms. "I'm fine"

"Abby" I whine. "Please" I can't explain but I feel this random need to make sures she's okay.

"Why?" she says pouting, which made her look absolutly adorable.

"I just need to check." I say squezing her hand. She lets out a loud sigh and lifts her oversized sweater enough to show me her waiste.

"Holy shit" I say looking at. There was a line across it that was a light purple bruise. "I'm going to kick his ass"

"How bad is it" Abby asks.

"Its bad" I run my hand over it softly and she wimpers quitly. I pull her shirt down and look up so I can look into her eyes.

"Abby if he ever comes near you again call me" I say grabbing her hands. "Call me and I will kill him" A tear falls down her check and I wipe it with the pad of my thumb. "What's wrong?" I ask. She sniffles and leans on the counter. We were in the bathroom right now. "Tell me."

"He really scared me" She confesses. "If you guys didn't come I don't know what would of happened. He's so strong and -"

"It dosent matter. We were there. Abby I will always be there for you" I move closer and wrap my arms around her waist pecking her lips.

"You're safe with me" I say conecting our lips again.

"Hey you guys done making out because I need to pee" Ashtons voice say interupting us. 

"Fuck off" I say chuckling. Its safe to say tonight will be a long night.

--

kinda like this chapter. Longish.