Chapter 31

EPILOUGE-ITO *sobs*

"Grandpa!" High pitched voices shout running towards Michael and Luke.

"Hey buddy" Michael says picking up his grandaughter Rose. "I've missed you"

"I missed you too grampy" she says wraping her tight arms around his tight shoulders.

"Hey" Michaels grandson Adam says walking bye him. Adam was a teenager and quite moody.

"Get over here and hug me. I'm old" Michael states placing Rose down. He lets out a groan and gives him a quick and hesitant hug.

"I love you bud" He says kissing his forehead.

"Ew gross" he says scrunching his face up.

"Go inside with your sister" he says with a chuckle patting his back.

"I want to wait for Ammyy" Rose whines with an adorable pout. Amy was Lukes grandaughter.

"Pop Pop!" Lukes face turned up into a bright smile as he sees the young girl running towards him. 

"Amy!" he says grabbing her hands and spinning her in a circle.

"Hey be carefull" Lilly, Lukes daughter says walking towards them along with Michaels daughter Anne.

"Oh hush. I did it to you untill you were sixteen" he says crossing his arms.

"Youre full of shit dad" Lilly says kissing his cheeck. "We're going inside. Love you"

"Hey dad" Anne says pulling him in for a quick hug.

"God we got Lucky" Luke says as the girls, and teenage male, walk towards the house.

"Fuck yeah we did. Man fiftly years." Michael says his eyes glassed over with thought.

"Grandma what's this?" Amy asks running over and jumping on her lap.

"A photo allbum. I hope there's some pictures of your moms first boyfriend" Jess says with a chuckle, lets just say he was intresting.

"Shut up ma" Lilly says with a smile.

"Twat" Jessica says with a smirk.

"Mommy what's a twat?" Rose asks with a confused face.

"Thanks" Lilly says sarcasticly.

"Sorry not Sorry" Jessica and Abby answer in unision causing them to laugh like the crazy old ladies they were.

"When was that?" Rose asks pointing to a picture of evedyone on the day of Jessicas wedding, Michael had been the best man and it started raining in the middle of his speech. And of corse Michael being Michael had died his hair recently and it bleed everywhere.

"Me and Uncle Lukes wedding" Jessica says with a smile running over the memories.

"Grandpas hair is purple" Rose states.

"He used to die hair a lot" Abby answers smiling.

"Probably why he's bald" Adam answers.

"You're my favorite grandchild Adam" Abby says pinching his cheeck causing him to wriggle his face in disgust.

"Don't be rude" Anne corrects firmly

"Yes mom" He grummbles causing the room.to laugh.

"When was this one?" Amy asks pointing to a picture. It was one taken the day Abby and Michael had gotten back together.

"That was when I was in the hospital a looong time ago" Abby says smiling.

"Why were you in the hospital?" Adam asks.

"I got shot" Abby says grimicing.

"Why?" Amy asks.

"I took a bullet for your grandpa"

"Oh my god Grandma you're cool" Adam says gasping.

"Was I not cool before?" Abby asks smiling.

"No, you're old"

"Rose you're my favorite grandchild" Abby says pulling her in her lap.

"Grandma are you and Grandpa in love?" Amy asks climbing on Jessicas lap.

"Yeah of corse" Jessica answers instantly.

"How did you fall in love?" Rose asks the two girls intrigued by the idea of love, even Adam was paying attention, even though he wouldn't admit it.

"Well it all started over a batch of sassy cupcakes"

---

ITS DONE.

Omg this is crazy.  I love this story so much I'm bummed its over but I loved this ending

Thanks.so much for reading and voting and commenting and idk everything.

I am so utterly thankfull

check out my other fics, Bannanas for Styles and Drunk

for the last time signing off.

Abigail Violet Carpenter