Chapter 23

ABBYS POV

"Hey are you coming?" I blink and look up at Calum who was pulling my arm.

"Yeah sorry" I say following him into the building. I had gotten a little distracted. After taking the elevator and walking down a hallway we arived at their apartment. My heart starts beating faster and I stare at my shoes as Ashton plays with the door. Of corse the first person I see is Michael on the couch across from the doorway staring at his phone. He looked tiered.

"Hey" I say softly as I enter the apartment. His head shoots up and his eyes burn wholes in me.  "I didn't realize Michael had turned into a mute while you were away" I say after a minute of silence. He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it.

"Abby" he says. I nod not sure what to do. He stands up and walks over to me. "You're still so beautifull" he wispers moving his hand to my face.

"Stop Michael." I tell him. He frowns and removes his hand shaking his head.

"I fucked up" he says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Can't say I disagree" I reply. I let out a loud sigh and walk to the kitchen where Jessica and Luke were being un-nessasarily adorable. Jess was in the counter and Luke was behind her guiding her hands as she rolled the dough. For the record I know for a fact Jessica can roll dough by herself.

"Yoo" I say as I enter the kitchen.

"Babe I need to talk to Abby can you go bug the boys please?" Jess asks. Luke lets out a loud sight and kisses her cheek before leaving.

"So you saw him" She states rolling morw dough-keyword: BY HERSELF.

"Yeah. I don't know how great of an idea this was. It just reminds me of how forever alone I am" I say sighing.

"Abby you are not forever alone."

"Jess I've been in two reltionships, they both blowed. And plus no guys like me" I state sighing.

"Jake likes you" she says matter of factly

"He does not" I say letting out a huff.

"Check your phone. I bet her texted you" I roll my eyes and bite my lip at the fact that he did text me asking how tonight was going. I reply saying it was okay and look up at Jess.

"Means nothing" I state.

"Means a lot. He didnt text me."

"Well the guy who broke your heart isn't here" I snap. "Sorry"

"Its fine." she says laughing. "But he likes you"

---

I sigh as we continue to watch the movie. It was some weird guy movie and it was like the most boring thing everr. I'm dying. I look across the couch and see Michael staring at me. My cheeks heat up and I turn to the screen pretending to enjoy the mass killing.

"Abby" Michael wispers "Can I talk to you" I bite my lip softly. Should I? Probably. I nod and follow him to his room.

"So?" I ask sitting on his bed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really really sorry." he says looking at me. I nod staring at my shoes. Do not cry right now.

"Michael" I say softly.

"Abby I fucked up the best thing in my life and I'm sorry. I miss you. I want to go back to how it was" He says grabbing my hand.

"It can't" I wisper my voice cracking.

"Why not?" he asks sadly.

"I don't trust you" A tear slides down Michaels face and I wipe it away.

"Let me earn your trust. We can be friends. I can't see you all the time and not be in your life." he says with a sigh.

"Friends?" I question thinking it over.

"Friends." I smile and nod. He laughs and pulls me in a tight hug. "I still love you, you know?"

"Michael" I warn.

"Sorry. Friends."

"Friends"

--

Ew short and no me gusta.

But mabby are friends yay

next chapter is a bunch of cheesy af juke moments that will make you audibly say

'AWWWW'

Hey you guys should vote aye