Chapter Three

Yoongi stood in his kitchen, grabbing two plates out of his cabinet. He turned to face the living room before shouting to his friend. "Jungkook! Do you want a beer?"

"Not tonight, hyung."

Yoongi shrugged, slightly confused but not caring enough to ask why his best friend had just turned down free beer. He grabbed the pizza boxes and plates before entering his living room, putting the boxes on his glass coffee table.

"Finally. I'm freaking starving." Jungkook reached forward, not even grabbing a plate but just picking up the whole box of pizza before digging in.

"You're always starving, Kook. We literally just ate like three hours ago and here we are with two boxes of pizza."

Yoongi put three slices of pizza on a plate and was about to dig in when his phone buzzed. He groaned, taking his phone out of his back pocket, frowning at the sender.

Unknown: Yoongi

Yoongi: who is this?

Unknown: Jimin, duh.

Yoongi: well how the hell am I supposed to know that if all you sent was my name?

Unknown: Sorry

Unknown: Anyway, my friend agreed to help you with math. You free to meet him tomorrow after school?

Yoongi: sure, i'll text you my address tomorrow and you can bring him to my place since I don't want anyone to know

"Who're you texting over there?" Yoongi whipped his head to the left to see Jungkook smirking at him, noticing that he's already eaten half of the box of pizza.

"Just some random girl trying to get me to go out with her," Yoongi lied.

"Is she hot?" Jungkook asked casually before taking another bite of pizza.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her yet. I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow in person."

"Damn Yoongs, you get you some action. You haven't gotten laid in a while so you could really use someone in your life." Jungkook joked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I like to go for the people who don't go making out with people on the first date, like that Tiffany chick you went out with the other night."

"Say what you want, Tiffany has a nice ass."

"Whatever, Kook." Yoongi chuckled lightly before returning to his phone.

Jimin: sounds good. We'll be there tomorrow, I guess we can head over straight from school. See you then.

Jimin: and don't worry. Our lips are sealed.

Yoongi couldn't help but let a small smile slip.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: super short and kind of boring, but it's late, so I didn't feel like writing a ton. :)

^^one of my all-time favorite Yoonseok moments

^^one of my all-time favorite Yoonseok moments... it makes my hearteu swell three times its size❤️❤️