Chapter Fourteen

Hoseok walked in circles, arms outstretched and eyes closed. He breathed in the musty smell. He couldn't wipe the giant smile off of his face.

"Babe, are you going to show me what you can do?" Yoongi shouted, laughing a little bit.

Hoseok laughed with his boyfriend before opening his eyes, eyeing his figure in the wall of mirrors in front of him. He took a deep breath before turning to Yoongi. "Sit down, I'll show you something I learned before my father passed."

Yoongi sat down on the floor while Hoseok hooked his phone up to the speakers, feeling the beat pulsing through his veins. He stretched a little while the music played, taking in his environment.

As the song got to the chorus, he started moving his hips to the beat, adding his arms into the mix. Yoongi watched in awe as he watched Hoseok dance for the first time in years. Hoseok had the biggest smile on his face, and Yoongi's cheeks hurt from smiling so much at the thought of making his boyfriend so happy. He was also in shock at Hoseok's incredible dancing. Yoongi didn't know that he was that good at dancing. It made him feel a connection with the younger that he hadn't felt before. He could feel all of his emotions and feelings. And that is when Yoongi realized that he could see himself falling in love with Hoseok.

The song had finished and Yoongi instantly got up and tackled Hoseok in a hug, causing the younger to laugh in shock. "Holy shit Hoseokie, you're incredible." Yoongi placed a kiss on Hoseok's shoulder.

"R-really?" Hoseok pulled Yoongi back in order to look him in the eyes. "You really think it was good?"

"Yes!" Yoongi scoffed. "Look, I don't know much about dancing but all I know is that that was fantastic."

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. Yoongi gripped Hoseok's waist tightly, bringing their bodies as close together as possible. Hoseok pushed their bodies until Yoongi was slammed against the wall. Yoongi smiled before turning them over so the younger was against the wall. Yoongi pulled back, chuckling. "What made you think you were a top in this relationship?"

Hoseok laughed before pulling Yoongi's lips back onto his. He brought his hands up from the older's neck to his hair, tangling in the mint locks. He groaned lightly when Yoongi's fingernails dug into Hoseok's waist.

Yoongi pulled back once again, panting. "Hoseokie, I-I think we should stop now."

"W-What?"

Yoongi pulled the older down by the neck so that their foreheads rested on each other. "I don't want our first time to be here, so we should stop now so I don't lose control of myself."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Oh? We don't want that now do we?" He pecked the older's lips before seperating them, walking toward the far end of the studio. "Yoongs, thank you so much for this. It m-means so much." Hoseok could feel the tears threatening to fall again, but he wiped his eyes quickly to stop them.

"Here!" Yoongi ran over, giving a set of keys to Hoseok. "These are the keys to unlock the studio. You and Jungkook will have to figure out a schedule of how you can split the space, but I already talked to him about it and he said he'll be happy to work with you on it. I'm just glad that I could bring such a bright smile to your face. I haven't seen you smile so bright before."

Hoseok's lips formed a heart as he brought out his award-winning smile. "I know what really brings out my smile, Yoongi, and it's not dance, although dance does help a lot."

"Oh? So what makes you happiest in the world?"

"You." Hoseok said it so easil. He knew it was all because he met Yoongi. The older had changed his entire life in just the few weeks they had been dating.

"Hoseokie," Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. "Can I tell you something?" The younger nodded, and Yoongi stepped closer to his boyfriend. "We haven't known each other very long, and we have only been dating for a couple of weeks. I know all of this. But I feel like telling you that you have made me the happiest man under the sun these past few weeks. I have never laughed so hard or smiled so much as I do when I'm with you." Yoongi cleared his throat before looking away. "If you want, I can give you a ride home?"

"That's be great, babe." Hoseok smiled before picking up the jacket he had thrown on the floor before he danced.

"You're calling me babe now?" Yoongi chuckled as he exited the studio, his boyfriend closely behind.

"I wanted to try it out" Hoseok mocked as he hopped into the passenger seat of Yoongi's car.

•••••

Lol my shoulder is in a lot of pain (I received a cortisone shot yesterday and it hurts like a bitch) so this chapter is shorter than normal. Hopefully there will be another update tomorrow!

 Hopefully there will be another update tomorrow!