Thirty-Seven

Smut smut smut🎉

The newlyweds threw open the door to their apartment, their lips on each other's, hands wandering over ever inch of the other's body. Soft moans emitted from their lips as their tongues explored each other's caverns.

Yoongi tried to guide them to the bedroom, but ended up bumping into a table, knocking a vase off the edge. "Whoops," Hoseok giggled before eyeing his surroundings. Yoongi's eyes followed his as he spotted the couch, leading them there and pressing Hoseok down onto the cushions. They continued their makeout session, their growing erections grinding against the other's. Hoseok started to take Yoongi's jacket off, and before they knew it, they were both almost fully naked.

Yoongi sucked on Hoseok's Adam's apple, earning a deep groan from the younger. "Mmm that f-feels good." Yoongi smiled as he continued to leave his mark on his husband. He snaked a hand down Hoseok's boxers, rubbing it against his member. "F-f-fuck."

The older pulled Hoseok's boxers off, followed by his own, licking his lips at the sight of Hoseok being so submissive. He leaned close to Hoseok's ear, lightly biting the lobe before huskily whispering, "I want to hear you moan my name, baby."

Yoongi pushed himself in to Hoseok without prep. Hoseok felt the tears starting to form in his eyes as he felt like he was being ripped apart. "Ah i-it h-hurts."

The older kissed Hoseok's nose. "I know baby. Tell me when you're ready." He kissed away the tears while Hoseok got used to his size.

"You c-can m-m-move, Yoongi." Yoongi smirked as he slowly moved himself out of his hole, slamming back in forcefully. Hoseok winced in pain. They hadn't been together like this since before the accident close to a year ago. They had decided after Yoongi was fully healed that they wanted to save themselves for the wedding night.

Yoongi thrusted in, slow and deep until Hoseok's cries turned into moans of pleasure. "Mmm f-faster baby." Yoongi grunted as he sped up his pace. Hoseok's moans filled the entire space,
Music to Yoongi's ears.

"You sound amazing, baby."

Hoseok arched his back as Yoongi pounded into his prostate. Stars started to fill the outskirts of his vision as Yoongi started to thrust at an almost animalistic pace. The couch was squeaking beneath them.

The familiar tugging sensation filled Hoseok's stomach. "Shit I-I'm c-c-close."

"Me too baby." Yoongi grunted and gave a few more thrusts before shooting his load into Hoseok's hole. Hoseok released himself onto his stomach. They road out their orgasms together, their lips molding together perfectly.

Yoongi purred as he pulled out of Hoseok. He was about to lay down next to the other when Hoseok stopped him. "Sit down, Yoongi."

The older raised an eyebrow but followed the orders. Hoseok climbed up from where he lay on the couch. He walked his fingers up Yoongi's bare chest. "I want to try something different tonight, Yoongs."

"Oh? And what would that be."

Hoseok smirked as he got on his knees, swinging a leg over Yoongi's thighs so he sat on his lap. He leaned closely to Yoongi's ear. "I'm going to ride you." Hoseok got up enough to grip Yoongi's cock, sliding himself onto it slowly.

Yoongi and Hoseok both released healthy moans. At the feeling of being connected in such a way again. Hoseok wasted no time in starting to move up and down, throwing his head back in pleasure, providing more access to his neck for Yoongi to suck on. Yoongi had a strong grip on the younger's waist as he found himself thrusting into Hoseok's hole once more, creating double the friction.

Hoseok rode Yoongi's cock quicker as he started to get closer and closer to his second climax. Yoongi noticed this and started to pump his hand up and down on Hoseok's member, providing more pleasure for the younger. "Shitttt," Hoseok moaned out as he cummed once more on both of their stomachs and chests. Yoongi thrusted a few more times before releasing himself inside the younger for the second time that evening. They both stared at each other intensely, panting, for a moment before Hoseok climbed off, his knees instantly going weak from exhaustion.

"Careful, babe," Yoongi chuckled while holding Hoseok up. He stood up and carried the younger to the bedroom, bridal style. Hoseok was already nodding off in Yoongi's arms. He set him down on the bed and covered him up with the blankets. Yoongi placed a few kisses along Hoseok's hairline and forehead. "I love you so much, my beautiful husband."

••••••

Next chapter will most likely be the last one...i'm not ready 😭😭