Chapter Thirty-Two

I have been having a lot of writer's block and my depression has been bad lately so my motivation level is quickly going downhill for this novel, so there will probably only be a few chapters left until this book is finished.

Six months later...

Yoongi and Hoseok currently sat on a red and white checkered blanket with a picnic basket at their feet. They had already eaten their pre-made sandwiches and were now cuddling while watching the clouds glide across the sky as the sky gradually got darker. They were in a park, in the middle of an area surrounded by trees. It had become their favorite spot to hang out and spend time together.

Hoseok had his head on Yoongi's chest, playing with Yoongi's hand while the older's fingers on his other hand were slowly moving through Hoseok's brown locks. Every now and then, Hoseok would hum a sweet melody from one of the songs he's been dancing to recently.

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm?"

Yoongi stopped moving his fingers through the other's hair as he spoke. "Want to go on a little walk?"

Hoseok nodded as he stood up, reaching out a hand to help Yoongi, and then lacing their fingers together. Hoseok skipped a little bit while swinging their arms, bringing a big smile to Yoongi's lips. The older slipped a hand into his pocket, gripping tight out of anxiety.

The trees in the park opened up to clearing that overlooked a lake. They sat with their feet hanging on the edge of the grassy area, watching the small waves of the water. The sunset reflected beautifully off of the clear water.

Hoseok leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulders. This was the one spot that they both felt that they could relax. They had made a rule that neither one were allowed to talk about work at this spot. This was where they went to reconnect and remind themselves of their love for one another.

The stars started to overtake the remaining light from the sun, until the moon and the stars were their only source of light. It's perfect, Yoongi concluded.

"Hoseok," he cleared his throat. "You mean so fucking much to me. I can't even say that you mean the world because, to me, you mean so much more. If I owned a planet, I would sell it if it meant I could be with you. (So fucking cheesy I'm so sorry lol). Ever since you walked into my apartment to help me with my math, I knew that you would change my life. Of course, at the time, I thought you would just help me graduate." The couple chuckled at the memory. Yoongi reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a small photobook. "This," he began, pointing to the first picture, "is from that one time that you helped me with my math homework and we decided to take a walk. We walked all the way to the park we're in now."

"And this one," he chuckled lightly at the memory, "was taken at Jin's and Namjoon's wedding a few weeks ago

"And this one," he chuckled lightly at the memory, "was taken at Jin's and Namjoon's wedding a few weeks ago. You still look amazing, by the way."