Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hoseok straightened his bowtie, frowning when he wasn't able to get it to stay straight. He let out a rush of air before storming into his mom's room. "Mother! I need help." He pouted when Ms Jung came out of her closet.

"You still can't get your bowties to stay on properly, can you?" She hummed while she fixed his bowtie.

"I try so hard but I think they just hate me."

Ms Jung laughed before placing a kiss on her son's head and taking a step back. "Yoongi is a lucky man. You look so handsome, sweetie."

Hoseok couldn't contain his blush. He heard the familiar knock on the door and instantly his heart started beating at twice its tempo. "Crap! He's early. I'm not ready for this."

His mom laughed again as she went to go answer the door. "Yoongi! Come on in."

Hoseok checked his appearance in the mirror once more before walking into the living room where a now-silver haired Yoongi sat on the sofa, speaking with Ms Jung. He had on a black suit jacket and pants, with a black dress shirt underneath. Hoseok had to stop himself from salivating. Yoongi looked super hot in all-black.

Here is what Yoongi looks like😏

Here is Hobi except with brown hair!

He didn't want to interrupt, but Yoongi's eyes went big when his eyes met Hoseok's. He stood up immediately. "Hoseokie, you look incredible."

Here comes the blushing again. "Hey Yoongles." Hoseok walked over and Yoongi pecked his lips.

"Ms Jung, is what we discussed alright with you?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow in confusion but decided not to ask for clarification.

"Of course. Have fun boys!" She winked before escaping back into her bedroom.

•••
Yoongi parked the car outside DiCaprio's, one of the fanciest restaurant in town. He got out of the car and ran around it to open the door for Hoseok before he could even unbuckle his seatbelt. The younger had to contain his nervous laughter.