Chapter 9: I'm back!

Author's note:

Chapter 9 & 10 are rated 18+ and 21+. There will be violence, sexual content and other mature stuff included. Sensitive readers can skip to chapter 11, although you will be missing out on some important information. 

Your choice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After jumping back in their clothes, they were now sitting on the benches, waiting. The door opens as the boys make their way back into the corridor. Namjoon first, followed by Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook and lastly Jimin in Jungkooks embrace. They're led back into the room, when the man behind Jimin and Jungkook, grabs Jimins arm. "No..." Jimin starts as the man pulls him towards the centre of the room. He struggles in the man's grip as he gets pushed on the floor. The man bends down and reaches for Jimins ankle chain. Jimin retracts his feet as the man grabs his right ankle only to fasten the chain around it as he smiles. "Someone has missed you" he grins as he gets up, leaving the room.

Jungkook rushes over to Jimin who sits frozen on the floor. "Oh god..." Jimin says as he buries his face in his knees "He's back!" his body shaking as Jungkooks body surrounds him.

Some time later they're still sat on the floor surrounding Jimin, who is now confined to that one space in the room. Taehyung stares at the ankle chain around Jimins foot. "If you don't blink soon, your eyes are gonna pop out" Yoongi mocks Taehyung who suddenly blinks rapidly as if he believed what Yoongi just said. Men suddenly enter the room, grabbing the boys one by one as they are pulled away from Jimin. They scream and kick as they are all brought back to their ankle chains, leaving Jimin alone and vulnerable as two men approach him.

-

The room turns cold as he enters. His smile is wide and his eyes fill with lust and excitement as he spots Jimin struggling between the two men who have forced him on his feet. Burn face rushes over, his eyes glistening as he strokes Jimins cheek. Jimin retreats backwards, but without any luck as the men have a firm hold on him. "I'm back, sweetie. Did you miss me? I missed you so much", before Jimin can even open his mouth, Burn face gags him with a handkerchief, he then walks over to the button that releases Jimins ankle, before turning back to Jimin.

The men forces Jimins arms up in front of him as Burn face locks a set of handcuffs around his wrists. He smirks as he wipes away the tears that have fell from Jimins eyes. "Oh, don't cry baby..." smiles "We're gonna have so much fun". Jimin starts to wiggle, trying to get out of the hold as he is dragged towards the door. Turning around he can see Jungkook and the others being restrained and gagged, Jungkook looking at him with a face that says "I'm sorry" before Jimin is pulled out of the room.

He's thrown onto a bed, his hoodie being pulled off him and his arms restrained to the bed frame. He looks up at the ceiling, tears sliding down the side of his face as the men close the door behind them. He hated the silence, the waiting. He tried to pull at the restrains, but his actions interrupted when the door swings open, revealing Burn face at the entrance. Jimin gulped as he laid his head back on the pillow, eyeing Burn face as he closed the door behind him, locking it and Jimin knew that this time is gonna be worse than the first time.

Burn face makes his way over to Jimin, he sits down on the side of the bed as he starts to caress his chest, the boy moving underneath him, he smiles. He proceeds to lie down next to Jimin, his finger moving up to his face as he touches his cheek causing Jimin to shiver as he closes his eyes and turns away only to be pulled back to look at Burn face who has a hold of his chin. "What did I say about looking at me, I will have to punish you for that" his voice is strict as he gets up from the bed. He unzips Jimins jeans and pulls them down along with his boxers as Jimin is yet again left exposed and vulnerable; he gives a muffled cry as he pulls his legs up trying to cover himself.