Chapter 10: Playtime!

Author's note:

Chapter 10 is rated 21+. There will be violence, sexual content and other mature stuff included. Sensitive readers can skip to chapter 11, although you will be missing out on some important information. 

Your choice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides from the TV, the only noises that could be heard in the room, was Burn face's chewing. He was eating painfully slowly, enjoying the rising anxiousness from the boy on the bed. Jimin would occasionally look over at his plate, counting the minutes, as the plate got emptier and emptier. The fear rising within him as his mind ran through what would happen once Burn face finished eating.

Then it happened. The last bite, the chewing, Burn face's adams apple moving as he swallowed. He looked over at Jimin, who immediately got goosebumps as he pulled his legs up to his stomach. Pulling on the restrains, he tried to sit up in the bed. No success. He began to panic, his breathing started to get uncontrollable as pearls of sweat started appearing on his forehead. Jimin was terrified, which seemed to amuse Burn face who got up painfully slowly from his desk chair and pretty much counted the steps as he walked towards the bed. Feeling the hand on his chest, Jimins body froze as he looked up at the man towering above. With a sinister smirk and glistening eyes "Its playtime, baby!"

Jimin didn't even have time to react before Burn face started caressing his body. His hand reached for Jimins gag and he pulled it down before slamming his lips onto Jimins. He didn't ask for entrance, he demanded it as his tongue forced its way into Jimins mouth, exploring every corner of it. Jimins eyes began to water again as Burn face proceeded from his mouth to his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys as he continued towards the young mans chest. 

Pausing for a moment he grabbed Jimins collar, causing Jimin to flinch "Relax, I'm just gonna make it a bit more fun for us" he said as he tightened the collar around Jimins neck. He gasped for air as his brain tried to collect the last bit of oxygen. Closing his eyes, the struggle for oxygen became so difficult that Jimin had to focus every little brain cell on breathing. In, out, in, out. Short and rapid inhales and exhales was all he could manage, but his body seemed satisfied with the fact that it at least got a tiny bit of oxygen.

For a moment, he had forgotten about Burn face, who had now moved down towards Jimins lower parts. His left index finger sliding down Jimins left thigh causing his body to twitch and his right hand on Jimins right thigh, holding him down. Burn face leant in and started kissing him, making a trail towards Jimins member. "Please, stop!" Jimin cried out, but Burn face ignored his request as he grabbed Jimins member "NO please!" Jimin tossed his head around as Burn face tightened his grip, smiling at the respond he got from the poor boy. "Lets see if we can wake this baby up, shall we." It wasn't a question and as Burn face started moving his hand up and down, Jimin could feel a tingle building up in his lower stomach region.

Crying, there was nothing he could do. His hands were tied; he could barley breath and any attempt he made to move his body around, only made the pain stronger. He screamed, which only seemed to satisfy Burn face more as his hand continued moving. Some moments later, he stopped as the pre-cum on Jimins tip satisfied him for now. He licked his finger as he moved back up to Jimins face. 

Throwing his leg over Jimin he sat down on his chest, loosening the collar. "My turn to be satisfied, baby." he smirked. "Now, be a good little boy and do what I tell you to do and I won't have to hurt you" he waited for Jimin to reply. Shaken with anger and fear he shouted, "You already have! There is NOTHING you can possibly do, to hurt me more!" he was surprised about the fact that his voice could still be this strong, but looking at Burn face's reaction, his courage had gone unnoticed.