Chapter 20: The end?

Author's note:

Final chapter everyone! I would like to thank everyone who has followed this journey with me and I hope you enjoyed the continuation and my take on this story. If it is not to much to ask, I would love if you left an honest review- What did you like? What could be different? What was your favorite part? etc. 

Also if you have any questions, please fire at will ;)

Thank you and enjoy the last chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 6 months later --

"Good work, guys. Take 5" their dance teacher tells them as they all breathe heavily. Yoongi sits down in the corner of the room, resting his head on the wall; he closes his eyes, smiling as he wiggles his fingers. He has gotten used to the extra space between his middle and little finger on his right hand. Namjoon grabs the water bottle, taking a large sip from it as he wipes the sweat off his forehead, looking over at Jin who is smiling back at him.

Taehyung rushes over to Jungkook and Hoseok when he suddenly trips and looses his balance, sending him tumbling into the two boys in front of him. Laughing together, they try to untangle the mess of arms and feet they have just created.

The only person, who is not smiling, is Jimin. 

Today marks the 6th month since they escaped. 6 months with peace and quiet, but also 6 months in therapy with psychologists. 6 months to and from the hospital for regular check ups and 6 months to and from the police station.

Jimin sighs, hiding his face in between his legs, a tear running down his cheek. This has also been 6 months with no news. The news that would have made Jimin relax and feel safe at night. The news that would have made him smile again, made him forget what happened back in that house, but no. No one had seen or heard anything from him, where was he?

Jimin sighed again as he got up. "I need some fresh air," he says before heading towards the door. "I'll come with you" Jungkook rushes up, but stops when Jimin gives him a death glare. "I want to be alone" he snarls before heading outside. 

Jungkook looks down; Jimin was no longer the same that he used to be. He wasn't happy anymore, he never let anyone touch him and whenever someone tried to hug him, he would flinch or jump and start crying.

Breathing in the fresh air, Jimin leaned against the wall, closing his eyes when he suddenly heard footsteps approaching at a rapid pace. He didn't think much of it. He didn't give a fuck. He just wanted to be alone, to have 2 minutes where it was just him and his thoughts.

He crouches when someone suddenly breathes him in the neck. 

"I missed you so much baby boy" Jimin freezes.