It doesn't matter when Clary saves the day: Pt. 2

After 2 days:

"I think I've just found the perfect plan to lure Alec out of his den!" Clary ran into Isabelle's room and shouted to her.

Surprisingly there was no Isabelle just a silly looking Simon smiling up at Clary from the couch.

"Hey!" Simon said.

"Um hi Simon. Do you know where Isabelle is? I kind of need her very badly now." Clary told Simon.

Simon being Simon stood up and said, "Is it about getting Alec out his room? If it is I'm more than willing to help."

Clary smiled and said, "Uh huh it is but I'm sorry Simon. For once I think you should stay out of this. Alec's already mad. If he hears I just got a vampire involved in he's not gonna come out of his room for years."

"Uh oh ok." Simon laughed awkwardly.

"But do you know where Isabelle is?"

"No! Actually I came here looking for her but Izzy seems to be nowhere. You see Izzy wanted me to-"

"Sorry Simon but I gotta go!" Clary cut him off quickly and ran towards the hall room. Maybe Izzy was there.

After an hour when Clary finally found Isabelle, she herself was getting suspicious if the plan was even going to work or not.

Luck is so against me! I mean if it was for me would it have taken me an hour to search Isabelle Lightwood? Ugh! She silently thought to herself.

But it was the only option she had and that left her no choice. After she shared it with Isabelle, the sister was more than excited and desperate to try it out.

Her brother had locked himself up in his own cage and didn't seem to be getting out any soon.

According to the plan, Isabelle and Clary consulted Jace but he was a little confused if it wasn't too much or not.

"That boy is not eating anything for seven days, Jace! Do you want him to die of starvation?" Clary shouted at him when he was suffering from indecision.

"NO!" Jace shouted back.

"Then help us." Izzy ordered.

"Fine." Jace agreed.

At first they went to Katarina's but it was a hell of a job to find where she lived without the help of Magnus so they caught her at her hospital during duty.

She sighed when she heard what has happened and she agreed without a moment's hesitation to help her closest and oldest friend, Magnus Bane.
Together they took all the preparations for everything.

The next day when Alec was having another fit again while he was lying on his bed, he heard some serious sounds coming down the halls from his bedroom.
He heard several windows broke and someone yelled.

All the alarms went off including the one in his bedroom. He quickly wiped away the tears and tried to sit up.
But instead he fell down on the sheets since he was weak and had to pray that he didn't pass out.

Suddenly someone screamed so loudly that very hair on Alec's body stood up. It was nerve wrecking for Alec not to know what was going on.

The sounds outside were getting louder each minute. Something heavy crashed down again. People can be heard running here and there frantically.

The chandelier in the main hall! Shit! It's a demon attack! He mumbled to himself! What am I gonna do? I can't even stand up! Shit! How am I gonna help them?