Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Dad stop please" I asked for his mercy but he didn't reply. He started undressing me, He kiss my neck, down to the one of the most sensitive part of my body that jerk? He is my second father, they adopted me when I was 7 years old. Akala ko aalagaan at mamahalin nila ako. Masyado akong nag expect mula sa kanila, masyado akong umasa, hindi pala lahat ng hiling mo ay matutupad. Minsan matutupad nga ito ngunit magiging isa itong masamang panaginip.

Parents should protect their children right? Pero bakit nila ginagawa sa akin ito? Pinapahirapan at pinagsasamantalahan ay oo nga pala! hindi ko sila tunay na mga magulang. Siguro kung hindi ko nilayasan ang tunay kong pamilya mangyayari kaya sa akin to?

"Stop complaining Mae, I needed this because I had a hard day at work". Yes that's my name Mae. He tried to unhook my brassier, but I kick his ass so hard.

I ran downstairs to my mother sitting at the dinning room while drinking a liquor.

Bago pa ako makalapit sa aking ikalawang ina naramdaman ko ang mahigpit na paghatak ng aking ama sa buhok ko, sabay kaladkad sa akin papunta sa salas. Hindi na ako nakapalag, ginahasa niya ako na walang kalaban laban. Bakit nga ba nangyari ang lahat ng ito? Bakit bigla silang nagbago sa akin?.

Flashback:

"Inuubos mo ang pera natin sa kakasugal mo" dinig kong sigaw ni mama kay papa, habang ako ay naka upo lang hagdan at umiiyak.

"Eh anu naman pakielam mo? Ikaw ba ang nagtratrabaho?" sigaw ni papa. Habang umiinom ng alak si papa biglang sinampal ni mama si papa. "Buti sana kung nagsusugal ka, eh pati pambabae sinasabay mo, maawa ka naman sa anak mo"

Matapos ng pangyayaring iyon bigla na lang silang nagbago. Si Mama hindi ko na makausap, si papa laging wala sa bahay. Minsan nahuli ko si papa na may katalik na babae sa loob ng kanilang kwarto, ngunit parang wala lang sa kanya iyon. Si mama nahuli ko na gumagamit ng pinagbabawal na gamot.

Midnight I woke up with a tear on my face, my eyes turn into red, my father is not on my side. I think he is on my mother's bed and they fuck each other.

I feel so empty.

I feel so unloved.

I need to end this misery.

I need to kill them both.

I stood up from the couch and went to my room quietly

I start dressing myself.

I need to find a killing tool for them to suffer on my hand.

I want to feel their blood.

I want to hear their obtestation.

I went in our kitchen and my eyes caught a bolo knife.

I walk upstairs carefully. I went to the room of my freaking parents I hold the door knob and opened it.

They are both naked I smirk and started to walk in front of them. They are sleeping peacefully. Hindi nila alam na ito ang huling gabi na mabubuhay sila. Tinaas ko ang itak sa harap ng natutulog kong ama habang nanginginig ang aking mga kamay at siya ay aking pinagtatataga "urgghh" I repeated it so many times until He stop breathing.

My mother is awake now and ran out in the bed, I look at her, she started shaking Her eyes has full of fear.

"You killed him, you are a devil" I smirked at her and said

"Yes I'am a devil you and your idiot husband made me devil." I felt my eyes became watery. And a tear started run so fast down on my face.

"I thought the two of you would love me, but I was wrong" I started to cry in her front.. She stood up and walk towards me. She tried to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"I'am sorry for you my daughter" she said.

"Hindi mo ako anak" I replied.

"Anak kita! Patawarin mo ako" she told me while crying.

"Shut up. You're sorry doesn't do anything. I'am going kill you too"

I started to walk towards her, and she started to walk backward.

"I'm not idiot to forgive you so easily, the pain on my heart takes all the mercy away that I had. At kapag hindi kita pinatay ngayon? Anong gagawin mo isusumbong mo ako sa mga pulis at ipapakulong?"

She started to cry.

"I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but I'm saying this to ease the pain that you have, Go ahead, you can kill me, my husband is waiting for me.. If ever I see you again in the next life, my daughter you can kill me again and again, if these will be the payment of all the sins we did for you. But before you will do that I have one wish for you Please be happy"

She closed her eyes. And right after that I killed her..

The room is now full of their blood.

They are now dead.

I will have a new life.

Pero bakit hindi ako masaya?

I put their corpse in the back of our mansion.

6 feet under the ground.

I started to clean their room.

I took all the cash, title of the land, jewelries even all the credit cards and ATM cards they have in their vault bago ako umalis sa bahay namin tinignan ko ang aking sarili sa salamin. "Magiging masaya ka! Mae" I heard a voice at sila lang ang alam ko hindi ako ang nagsalita".