Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Ashley" I heard Yanie's voice downstairs. I groan to myself and roll out of tiny yet comfortable bed.

Today is the first day of our class I'am 2nd year college now and I decided to transfer at Verlo Academy.

"Ashley" she called again.

"I'm up" I yell back I walked towards to my cabinet and picked my towel at dumiretso na ako sa shower room.

After 30 minutes natapos na rin akong mag shower, I walk downstairs and I started to smell the fried rice and salted fish. Pagkaupong –pagkaupo ko sa hapag ay sabay naman ng pagtayo ni Yanie.

"I need to go ayoko madamay sa pagiging late mo kapag inintay kita" she said with excitement in her face.

"Ok, take care" I said without looking at her.

When she reached the front door, she stopped and look at me again "I will remind you again. Please don't mess up with our classmates they are so dangerous" napatingin ako bigla sa sinabi niya. Anung meron sa Red Class na hindi ko alam?

"Ok" binalik ko na lang ang atensyon ko sa pagkain.

After 15 minutes nag prepare na ako papunta sa aking bagong tahanan.

Verlo Academy isang prestigious school.

No wonder na ang mga nag-aaral dito ay mga spoiled and rich brats.

I finally arrived at Verlo Academy..

The campus looks great in person I'm impressed. The buildings are old and elegant hundred of people are walking and some of them are running, parents hugging and kissing their children saying goodbye.

I look at my schedule.

Statistic 102, Information Technology building

Room 510.

My course is BS Information Technology and I'm now at 2nd year college of frustrations. Dumiretso na ako sa IT building at lahat ng taong madaanan ko ay nakatingin sa akin parang mayroon ako na nakakahawang sakit.

"Euwww. She's so gross" I heard a comment from one of the bystanders in the corridor.

"So manang manamit" I smirked di ko na lang sila papansinin.

Anung masama sa damit ko?

Big eye glasses on my eyes, long sleeve shirt, long skirt, and flat shoes.

Buti nga di ako nagpapakita ng balat sa katawan eh mga makapanglait. Akala mo naman ang tatalino nila hmp!

Finally, I already reached our classroom. I held the door knob and opened it as I open the door. Everyone staring at me what's the problem?

One girl came in front of me, I look at her carefully..

Tall, fair complexion, she has a long black hair and chubby not bad uh.

"Are you finish memorising my built?" She said and her left eyebrow went up.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Do you belong here?" she asked me.

"Well I'm here because for one reason this is my section too, " I said to her.

"Watch your tongue, miss" she said.

I laugh at her "HAHA. Seriously? How can I watch my tongue, if It is in my mouth?.You can you watch your tongue?" Napatigil ako kasi bigla kong napansin na naasar na siya sa akin.

"What's happening here Krizzia?" Isang boses ng babae na ang napatigil sa pag-iinitan namin dalawa well Krizzia pala pangalan niya. Agad akong napatingin sa likuran ko and I noticed another girl now.

Tall, skinny and fair complexion.

" Anne Clarissse Silverio the class president" She said.

She looked at Krizzia again and said "Ako na bahala rito Krizzia thanks Ms. Vice President." Bumalik na siya sa kanyang kinauupuan and some of my classmates stopped looking at me.

"Bago ka lang?" she asked me.

"Definitely Yes, " I respond, she's so nice ah well Let's see..

"You can sit there" sabay turo sa bakanteng upuan na malapit sa kinauupuan ni Yanie.

"Ok, thanks" pumunta na ako sa upuan na sinabi ni Pres what's her name again? Clara? Clars? Nevermind. After 20 mins our professor finally arrived. Paano ba natawag na professor ito kung late naman so unproffesionalism.

"You're the transfer student am I right?" she said while looking at me.

"Yes mam" napatayo ako sa kinauupuan ko.

"Can you please introduce yourself in front?" my prof said.

I stood up and went in the front without hesitation.

I looked at my classmates at napansin ko na mas madaming babae kaysa sa lalaki.

"My name is Ashley Park; 20 years of age that's all thank you".

"Is that all you can say? How about your hobbies?, likes and dislikes, your reasons why you transferred here in the Academy? Where are your parents?" my prof said with amusement in her face.

"Miss. I thought I'm now in second year college not a second year highschool to answer your questions about my hobbies, likes and dislikes and about the reason why I transferred here is none of your fcking business and about where is my parents that's a private matter."

She was shocked "Well, you can now go back to your sit" she told me and I nodded.

One and half hour passed by.

Finally class dissmissed

Lumapit sa akin si Yanie with hesitation in her face.. "Anu ba yang ginawa mo sa kanya kanina Ashley"

"To whom?"

"Kay Krizzia" she responds.

"What's the matter? I only defend myself." I stood up at pumunta ako sa pintuan bago ako makalabas ay tumingin ulit ako kay Yanie. "Punta muna ako sa cr want come with me?" I asked her.

She just nodded and say "No thanks".

Actually di naman ako pupunta ng cr.

Andito ako ngayon sa may garden lumalanghap ng sariwang hangin. Dahil pakiramdam ko unti-unting naninikip ulit ang aking dibdib may taong nagbalik ng isang alaala na pilit kong kinakalimutan..

About my parents.

After that crime I started to live alone. Iba't ibang raket ang pinasukan ko; until one day nag-apply ako bilang isang caregiver ng matandang babae na malapit nang mamatay. She treated me nicely kahit iniiwasan kong mapalapit ang loob ko sa kanya. Nagpakilala ako bilang Ashley Custodio hindi Mae Custodio.

She asked me where is my parent? And I only told her they were gone. She decided to adopt me, she even changed my name from Ashley Custodio to Ashley Park and she inherits all her wealth to me.

Thanks to her, she made me felt the true meaning of motherly loved; she's now dead because of cancer at ipinagdasal ko sa Diyos na wag siyang pababayaan.

I pray for the sakes of others, but I don't pray and ask for His forgiveness dahil wala akong pinagsisisihan sa ginawa ko. They deserved to die; and I deserved to be happy, but how come the happiness that I was searching for long time ago ay hindi ko pa rin nararamdaman?

"Pwede bang makiupo?" Isang boses ang nagpabalik sa akin mula sa katotohanan. Katotohanan na mag-isa na naman ako napatingin ako sa nagsalita.

A guy and all I can say He is handsome.