Chapter 11

You know the hopeless feeling of wishing that everything was just a nightmare? That's when you woke up, nothing happened for real?. Well, that was the actually the exact feeling the moment I woke up. As I opened my eyes, I saw Dale besides me. I screamed it's because the pain that I feel right now. "Thanks God you are awake. Are you alright?" he asked,

"No, I'm not It's freaking hurt, could you please stop the pain?".

"If I can do that, why not," he said. "Argggghhhhhhhhhhhh ... I want a revenge" I said while looking at his eyes.

"Don't think too much, that can stress in you."

I smiled sarcastically "How can I stop thinking, if I want them to suffer thrice the pain, that I feel right now? huh." He just smiles at me. The fuck?

One week akong nagtagal sa hospital, I have some bruise left on my skin.

I'm now here at the school ready to face the whole member of the frat again, should I thanks to Clarisse?

Habang naglalakad ako sa mahabang pasilyo ng college building namin, I heard some of them whispering.. bumubulong na nga naririnig ko pa,

"Kawawa naman siya," the girl said to her friend beside her.

"Tama lang sa kanya yan, Anu ka ba?"

Lumapit ako sa kanila and look at them directly. pero bakit di na sila makatingin sa akin. "Kung pag-uusapan niyo ako, siguraduhin niyo na wala ako ah," after I said that umalis na ako sa harapan nila.

I walk through our classroom, Inhale Exhale.

Di ko kailangang kabahan. I hold the door knob and open it slowly, as i open the door. The professor stop talking in the class and look at me. All my classmates looking at me with amazement in their eyes.

"How did she survive?" someone asked

"I don't know," someone answered.

"Maybe may lahi siyang pusa," a boy said.

The professor went in the front of me.. "Bakit ngayon ka lang pumasok?" the professor asked me, she is Ms. Yehsia oh I forgot her surname..

"Isn't obvious that I have some bruise in my skin, that's why nasa hospital ako ng isang linggo" I said.

The professor just rolled her eyes.maari ko bang tusukin ang mata niya ngayon? "And who did that to you?" she asked again.

"Do I need to answer that? obviously this is not your fucking business," I said.

"As your professor you are my responsibility. And I need to know the answer," she said while grinning her teeth.

"I'm not your responsibility, Can you please excuse me?" she just nodded.

Nakita ko ang buong miyembro ng frat sa room, iniwasan ko na lang sila ng tingin just wait.. The professor discussed again. Until someone knocks on the door.

Jhane Pov

This is my first day here at Verlo Academy, wala man lang pakielam si kuya sa akin. Palibhasa lagi siyang busy . Buti na lang di pa rin sumasagi sa utak niya ang paghihiganti thingy na pinaplano nya. Kailangan ko na bang magpasalamat?

The Dean just assist me im my room. Omygossh what itsura kaya nang mga classmates ko? Are they gangsters and brats?

"Yes madam?" the prof asked the dean.

"This Jhane Mesina, new transferred student here" the dean answered.

"Nice to meet you madam" I said to her and bow my head.