Vampire!Frerard AU

(Taller Frank and he's the same age as Gee. Gerard's a bottom)Gerard was a short sort of chubby guy, New Jersey was his hometown and he loved living there. It sounds like a fairytale but vampires were a common thing. Some even formed gangs. That's how he ended up in this situation, he got roped in by this handsome looking dude he met at his art school. Went home with him and that's how he got ambushed. How a gang of vampires snatched him up and used him as their own personal feeder. He was there for months on end, he missed his brother. Gerard could barely remember life before,he remembered a few friends. That's what vampire venom added on top of blood loss and other trauma adds up to. Only one he hadn't seen for years. No idea what happened to him. All he remembered was his black hair he had in a mohawk at the time and his love of guitars. Then also his other guitarist friend, he had brown hair. Then his brother. He remembers him the most but in his head the rest of the people's faces were scratched out. It was nearly a year and he didn't know what was happening to him. He didn't get his hunger satisfaction from normal food anymore. He was trapped in a cage when he heard gunshots and fighting in the other room. As soon as the door opened he backed up against the bars of the cage in fear, whimpering and closing his eyes when someone shined a flashlight on him. He couldn't see their face but he could see their hands, tattoos and a lot of them. Even down the persons legs from what he could see. Gerard couldn't help but hiss, the light was blinding. The vampires always kept him in the dark, always. When he hissed tiny little baby fangs could be seen. He didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. It happened the last time they fed on him, only a week ago. He was sure that once they fed again they'd be able to taste it and they'd kill him.