Mafia!Frank/Little!Gerard

(Mafia!Frank and sub!Gerard. Frank is a bit taller and is a few years older that Gerard.)
In the area where Gerard walked, breathed, lived, was plenty of violence. Gangs all over town and lucky for him his part of town had just been claimed by the Italian mafia. He was wary to go outside since then, his brother had disappeared two years ago only leaving him with a birthday gift of a iridescent knife. He wasn't the best at fighting but he liked throwing knives. Gerard was always told that the mafia would eat people up like him, a boy in skirts and a boy who looks so innocent. He was wearing only his underwear and tank top that day as he sat on a window seat to stare out the window, watching the people pass by. None of them interested him until he saw one guy. He had a lip ring and a type of Mohawk he had only seen a few times before. Gerard simply watched as the man looked around cautiously before slipping into an alley way. He shot up from his seat, didn't that guy know how dangerous those alleyways were? He simply shrugged on a skirt and an oversized sweater. Quickly slipping on his shoes before walking out of his apartment. He followed down the same alleyway he saw him go, looking around with a paranoid expression. Gerard stopped when he heard shuffling feet behind him, freezing up and refusing to look behind him. Even with the intensive training he once had to go through many years ago he couldn't fight. With his Father owning his own mafia and insisting that Gerard took over. Especially after Mikey left. It was his brothers  dream to join a better mafia and be a strategist or informant. Part of Gerard was grateful the Italian mafia came and invaded. Driving his dad and ex-boyfriend out of the town. Yet he was also terrified. He had no idea what they were like or their pattern of their attacks. It was even more terrifying when he heard a gun cock and be loaded behind him.